Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Izmir, Turkey
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Well still working on the Alps photos. Had to push them back as I just hit Strata Florida Lane with the bugout wales guys again!

Snorkel and ARB Breathers were installed for this trip and I was more than relieved I spent the money and got them installed, with water up onto the hood or "bonnet" in some spots on the lane I am confident the Jeep would not have been able to do it without those bits of kit.

Some other shots from the trip!

^Tom is a member as well! Awesome guy, wish he could make the Nordkapp trip with me..

ttephotos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Izmir, Turkey
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Two Trips up to the Peak District

I have been real busy! Sponsors on the horizon, 4-5 trips behind on posting here it has been wild! Had to replace the rear diff cover with the ARB upgrade recently as well! Trying to post some pictures of the adventures for y'all now!

Reactions: Kingsize

ttephotos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Izmir, Turkey
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Up to the Lake District!

I can now say after MUCH testing the Front Runner Wolf Boxes will not keep water out, even if they are in their canvas bag, even if you tape up the drain holes. They simply are not water tight a little always gets in, use them for interior storage and get some Aluboxes for the roof storage is the current plan!

iLuveKetchup

Rank 0

Traveler I

NYC
Nice photos! I like the consistent editing. Where are you located? It surely doesn't look like South Carolina (from your plates).

ttephotos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Izmir, Turkey
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Nice photos! I like the consistent editing. Where are you located? It surely doesn't look like South Carolina (from your plates).
Over in the UK had to use a buddies plates there for a little bit until my English ones came in! Some big stuff coming, lift and 35s, going to the alps for offroad tracks and then down to Pyrenees for the month of July instead of Norway. Going to get pretty crazy till years end!

ttephotos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Izmir, Turkey
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Went down to Salisbury Plains and broke a few parts after buring the jeep into a mud hole about windsheild deep, should have photos here eventually but this absolutely kickass defender 130 was with us and just had to share the rig.. what a BEAUT

ttephotos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Izmir, Turkey
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Got in some camping with a bunch of friends and tested the new kit. Love how the AEV handles offroad, not much else to say they rig goes wherever I point it!