Where is So Cal are you from?

• HTML tutorial

9Mike2

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Garden Grove, California
Member #

You can see the parades on the LF website, just pick a year but the last two, no parade, the guy who runs the Jeep group lives there too and would love to have you folks enter your CJ7 in the group!
A friend Terry, and his son have Modded Outbacks , very capable vehicles...Terry is a Nor Cal member here and is good info on the Outback...

Barbara23

Rank II

Enthusiast II

25365 Gemini Lane, Lake Forest, CA, USA
First Name
Barbara
Last Name
Onufer
Unfortunately, the ex jack-knifed a pontoon boat into the side behind the driver. Considerable body damage. Made me pretty mad.

I'd love to check out the Outback mod. Mine is stock, 3.6 ltr, 2019. I finished a build for camping a couple weeks ago. Pretty happy with how it turned out. I just need to add some kind of cushion for my dog to be comfortable sleeping. He has the 40 split seat side. I get the 60!

• Love
Reactions: 9Mike2

9Mike2

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Garden Grove, California
Member #

Unfortunately, the ex jack-knifed a pontoon boat into the side behind the driver. Considerable body damage. Made me pretty mad.

I'd love to check out the Outback mod. Mine is stock, 3.6 ltr, 2019. I finished a build for camping a couple weeks ago. Pretty happy with how it turned out. I just need to add some kind of cushion for my dog to be comfortable sleeping. He has the 40 split seat side. I get the 60!
My wife complains our Lab snores more than me and makes us sleep in the tent, and she sleeps in the Jeep with earphones on, and says bears would run away from the two of us!!!

ddowney

Rank 0

Contributor I

Santa Barbara, CA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Downey
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SDH
Hey there!

Hailing from Santa Barbara, CA. New to the Overlanding and making some initial mods to my 2021 Tacoma (tires, suspension, etc...) and already have a few things on there, like a RSI SmartCap with the camp kitchen and some Decked draws in the bed.

Also, I did purchase a OVS Nomadic 4 Rooftop tent that I haven't ever put on the truck and would like to sell it if anyone is interested. It's brand spanking new, never been used or slept in. Mint condition. It's just too big for my needs....want to sell it and get something smaller. It would be a local pick up only here in Santa Barbara. Please let me know if anyone is interested in taking a look.

Attachments

Reactions: 9Mike2 and Radar