Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Granada Hills.

I also spent 8 years in Barstow when I was in stationed up there. There's nothing better than the high desert in my opinion. I loved it.

I'm on the opposite side of the country now in Virginia and it's a night and day difference in Overlanding,

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

Considered the most northern part of Southern California- San Luis Obispo.

Reactions: Radar

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

Considered the most northern part of Southern California- San Luis Obispo.
Back in High School i was talking to a recruiter and they said they would rather be deployed that go to Barstow..is it really that bad?

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

Back in High School i was talking to a recruiter and they said they would rather be deployed that go to Barstow..is it really that bad?
I've only driven through barreling back and forth to Vegas. It's a solid half day drive from me. But yeah...sounds about right!

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

I've only driven through barreling back and forth to Vegas. It's a solid half day drive from me. But yeah...sounds about right!
whoops, was meant to quote @Wolvee SLO is nice too, used to have a friend attend cal poly. It always made me laugh when the transit bus said "SLO Transportation" on the side.

Reactions: SLO Rob

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

I'm from Ridgecrest ca. A town of a whole lot of nothing lol currently stationed in Spokane wa tho. But I'll be home in june for some much needed family time lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
I been to Ridgecrest years ago, definitely a small place. I was driving the 395 and used it as a slight detour/rest stop on my way south. When you come back in June are you going back there?

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Yep that's where I'll be. Gonna be doing mojave trail rubicon (if weather permits) and maybe a few other small trails in the area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk