Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hatfield, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jason
Last Name
M
Member #

On the rear door (so folks behind me in traffic / on trail can see it) and on the front grille, like a traditional car badge.

Front:

Back:
Did you just stick it right to the grill or mount it somehow? Mine is mesh and the adhesive won't make much contact. I tried to get a grill badge mounting adapter but it was way to large in diameter and had a convex face for that type of badge.

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
On the rear door (so folks behind me in traffic / on trail can see it) and on the front grille, like a traditional car badge.

Front:
There is something sexy about it being on the front grill...I just might have to get me a third one made up to put it there.

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
I have had my emblems for a few weeks and have been debating where to put them and have decided on the drivers side and passenger side door pillar...as the whole of my truck is raptor lined these are the few places i could actually stick them...but you do see them everytime you get in the truck.. View attachment 41647
Perfect spot!!! Looking good brother!

Reactions: Taco 16

FireMedicPQ1

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5PCB
These are all amazing ideas. I hadn't installed my badge yet. Was thinking on an interior mount (as some of you have done). What has been everyone's experience with the exterior mount - is the sticky tape strong enough to keep it from falling off after being exposed to heat/cold/wet/dry?

Reactions: NightCrawler

PetfishEric

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Knoxville, TN
Member #

How well does the emblem adhere to the bedliner paint? curious because My truck is raptorlined
As long as the surface is clean when you install it you can't pull them off. I just sold the Ramcharger and had to use a heat gun and screw driver to pyre them off and they pulled some liner off still. Now I have to figure out where to put them on my 1st gen Tundra.

Reactions: Ronin910