Where did you install your OB emblem?

• HTML tutorial

Ronin910

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Malden, Massachusetts
Member #

As long as the surface is clean when you install it you can't pull them off. I just sold the Ramcharger and had to use a heat gun and screw driver to pyre them off and they pulled some liner off still. Now I have to figure out where to put them on my 1st gen Tundra.
Ahh. Thanks!! I can stop obsessing over finding a spot on my truck that isn’t bedlined. Haha. Enjoy the Tundra

Nelspeth

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Ahh. Thanks!! I can stop obsessing over finding a spot on my truck that isn’t bedlined. Haha. Enjoy the Tundra
Yeah I have this problem.. my whole truck is raptor lined so hopefully they will stick well to it. If not I’ll just use sikaflex.. it won’t come off then :tearsofjoy:5512C99E-EF2B-4BDA-830F-0CA676124740.jpeg

Attachments

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
These are all amazing ideas. I hadn't installed my badge yet. Was thinking on an interior mount (as some of you have done). What has been everyone's experience with the exterior mount - is the sticky tape strong enough to keep it from falling off after being exposed to heat/cold/wet/dry?
I can tell you that the emblem isn't coming off once you stick it on the outside of your vehicle...that 3M tape they use is damn near perma-bonded to my rig. Others have tried to take them off and have stated that it wasn't any fun trying to remove them. So make sure you like the placement before adhering them to yours.

Last edited:

yak51

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

I received my badges and I am considering location placement. I like the idea of one in the cab somewhere and the other on the tail gate. Has anyone ever mounted the badge to a removable backing, i.e.: plastic or other material that can be removed from the interior easily if the vehicle is sold?