Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
My daughter put it on for me. She it it JUST below the 4x4 on the drivers side tail gate. I’m going to get another and put it on the drivers side below the trdpro similar to how @Michael did in his video of how to install.

Attachments

DaleRF

Rank VI
Adventure
Investor

Member III

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
My daughter put it on for me. She it it JUST below the 4x4 on the drivers side tail gate. I’m going to get another and put it on the drivers side below the trdpro similar to how @Michael did in his video of how to install.
Nice!

OTH Overland

Rank VI
Benefactor
Expedition
Adventure
Investor

Pathfinder II

Camano Island, Camano, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
For us it has not been so much of where to put our emblem on the vehicle, but which vehicle does it go on! so the lonely OB emblem has been sitting on my desk for a few years... As we seem unable to reduce the amount of vehicles, the choice suddenly became obvious, gather a bunch of its freinds from the Overland Bound Store! Now we can get the entire stable adorned. Will be placing them in the conventional manner of one on each front quarter panel as soon as they get a good coat of clear for protection. Thank you @Michael for the great quality OB merch in your store.

badge.jpg