Hastings, MN, USA
First Name
Dylan
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0ZAU
When camping and hiking its usually lugging my bag o' camera gear. Kills my back, I can enjoy the outdoors without it, but photographing things is worth it to me.

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
definitely the Wife....

all the experiences are twice as good having her to share them with. the sky is bluer, the air is crisper, even the SPAM tastes better with her around. also...she's half my size and i can send her to retrieve things out of the camper shell without having to lower the tailgate...:grinning:

Iceman.Actual

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Cape Coral, FL, USA
First Name
Payton
Last Name
DeMay
Member #

definitely the Wife....

all the experiences are twice as good having her to share them with. the sky is bluer, the air is crisper, even the SPAM tastes better with her around. also...she's half my size and i can send her to retrieve things out of the camper shell without having to lower the tailgate...:grinning:
Agreed, the wife is always a necessity.. even though she leaves my boxes in total chaos after touching them.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Yeah, coffee is one of the most essential things for me also. It is nice to wake up in nature, get the coffee ready and start relaxed into the day!

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Something I probably don't need but always goes is a bottle of Wild Turkey American Honey, need my bedtime drink while sitting around the campfire! Things I make sure I don't forget, my pistol and my fridge!

• Haha
Reactions: Desert Runner