What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

We just purchased a dual sleeping bag for our camping needs. Teton 0° , got the chance to test it out on our OB overnight trail run that Neal put together last weekend. (Thanks Neal). Was a little comical trying to get ourselves settled in for the night but well worth the effort. I have a sleeping set-up in the back of my 2-door Xj. The temperature for the night was 20° and we were never cold. Wasn't the most restful experience, there are a couple things we will do differently ne t time we just sleep in the rig. I think it's going to be great in our new tent during summer trips together.

We got to do about 100 miles of trails from Saturday 9 am to Sunday 2 pm. Was one of my best winter exploration experiences with my wife yet. She got a little nerves a few times but did enjoy the trip. We are looking forward to our annual June Jam in Buena Vista with our new set-up. She hasn't slept in our new tent yet.

Next on my list;
Hoping to finish my roof rack before my next adventure. It will make carrying the lighter bulky stuff a little easier.

wvuoutback

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

West Virginia
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Long
Member #

Last thing I bought was a full set of Primitive Racing skid plates for the Outback.

Next thing I plan to buy are 15x7 Black Rhino Rumble wheels and 235/75/15 Falken Wildpeak At3w

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

We just purchased a dual sleeping bag for our camping needs. Teton 0° , got the chance to test it out on our OB overnight trail run that Neal put together last weekend. (Thanks Neal). Was a little comical trying to get ourselves settled in for the night but well worth the effort. I have a sleeping set-up in the back of my 2-door Xj. The temperature for the night was 20° and we were never cold. Wasn't the most restful experience, there are a couple things we will do differently ne t time we just sleep in the rig. I think it's going to be great in our new tent during summer trips together.

We got to do about 100 miles of trails from Saturday 9 am to Sunday 2 pm. Was one of my best winter exploration experiences with my wife yet. She got a little nerves a few times but did enjoy the trip. We are looking forward to our annual June Jam in Buena Vista with our new set-up. She hasn't slept in our new tent yet.

Next on my list;
Hoping to finish my roof rack before my next adventure. It will make carrying the lighter bulky stuff a little easier.
ive had a Teton 0deg bag for years and love it , it’s big and bulky but I love the soft lining .

Reactions: JDGreens

David C Gibbs

Rank VI

Member III

Boise, Idaho
First Name
David
Last Name
Gibbs
Member #

A right rear travel, light - side, not rear. OEM was smashed in 1990 in Calif. Enough... 8862-FJ3FE 330K still. functioning.

Sebt1890

Rank II

Traveler I

Louisiana, USA
First Name
Sebastian
Last Name
T
Got my Noco boost plus gb40 in today. The next major upgrade I want to buy is a suspension/lift kit but those are on backorder. I AM heading to Colorado at the end of the month so I'm considering instead opting for a Transmission skid plate to complete my full RCI protection kit on the 4Runner (I've got the transfer case skid coming in soon). I figure if I can't get the clearance I want atm then I'll get the protection just in case.

Dusther210

Rank VI

Influencer I

Oakland, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Helms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2UNH
Purchased a 270 Awning from Overland Vehicle Systems, bought the light version one and so far very happy with it

View attachment 186255
The OVS 270, the awning I wanted
Amazon knockoff, the awning I could afford lol

I hope I can see your OVS awning. I’m curious of the differences

Reactions: Sebt1890

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
The OVS 270, the awning I wanted
Amazon knockoff, the awning I could afford lol

I hope I can see your OVS awning. I’m curious of the differences
I'm working on planning a trip to West Va sometime this spring... its in the infant stage as work schedules may be keeping working out of Florida for a bit, I will let you know details

Dusther210

Rank VI

Influencer I

Oakland, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Helms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2UNH
I'm working on planning a trip to West Va sometime this spring... its in the infant stage as work schedules may be keeping working out of Florida for a bit, I will let you know details
Sounds great, I am still planning to do 3 days in VA in April involving section 3 of MABDR and Flagpole Knob

Reactions: Sebt1890