What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

I seen this version in person, I like it!
I bet it was pretty cool. I've been reviewing all the special editions of the square body era (oddly enough, considered the rounded edge when it was introduced) and the corresponding paint and stripe schemes. I may change my mind to sort of a photo negative of the GMC Dessert Fox (my GMC is Burgundy), but I'm leaning heavily this way

Reactions: RoarinRow

SGpdx

Rank III

Contributor III

Oregon
Last bought was the winch, but looking at onboard air options. Not sure about tankless vs a small tank on the frame.

Nivar3

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Nivardo
Last Name
Beaton
Member #

Finally ordered my suspension system which looks like this:

Front: BDS 4” Coilover setup with Fox 2.5 Factory race coilovers with DSC adjustable reservoirs.

Rear: Deaver mini pack J-1 and Camburg shackles, also Fox 2.5 DSC rear shocks.

Unfortunately it’s a 12 week lead time on the Fox...so anxiously waiting for part to arrive before I can finally schedule the install.

I bought the front setup and rear shocks from Roco4x4 in Miami, Fl. Roco4x4 will also be handling the install once the parts arrive. The rear springs and shackles came from Camburg; folks over there were great in suggesting what would be needed to round out the rear of my Silverado.

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

Last thing I bought was a pair of used axles for my rig. Improving my gearing from 3.55 to 4.10. We just finished swapping them in on Saturday. Got a great deal on them from someone clearing out his garage . I really thought there would be a greater difference, and maybe I'll notice more once I get used to how it preforms. It is kind of temporary while we build the final of axles, with 4.56 gears and ARB lockers front and back. I have 95% of the parts and tools to get the job done and it will be much easier to build them and then fit them in. (The rear dana 44 will take new spring perches welded in to make it work).

I've also made a lot of progress on my roof rack. Just about to fit it to my rig. While I don't feel like I'm an expert craftsman, it will be good enough for me.

Anyways working on my rig has been such a blessing, during these crazy times. I'm looking forward to sharing the trails with friends and family soon take care!

Reactions: MazeVX

Jeremy M.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mascoutah, IL, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
McNeil
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K2JTM
Service Branch
Army
Found some total chaos bed stiffeners for my 2013 Tacoma on Facebook Marketplace

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Currently putting back money for my next purchase which will be a T4 plus tent to better accommodate the 2legged and 4 legged family. I'll have to haul it on the roof rack of the XJ but beats the current setup we have for family travel.

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

Nice looking tire basket, I’m running the LoD signature series.
I skipped the whole RTT scene for the simple fact that I have 3 large dogs that I would prefer to be near arms reach.
Went old school with a classic bell tent and stove, comes with an awning and windjammer.