What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

rumbledawg

Rank II

Enthusiast II

back 40
First Name
dan
Last Name
s
wasn't for my truck, wasn't even for me...
just finished installing new Maxxis radial tires on the wifey's quad today.
can't complain, her atv is an '08, and she was STILL on the orig tires....ya, even for a girl she rides like a girl...
also picked up a new tree saver for the kid's quad winch, 8500 lb tensile strength, old one was gettin a little ratty
IMG_3394.JPGIMG_3399.JPG

Reactions: RoarinRow

Joey83

Rank VI

Pathfinder I

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Bought some touchup paint for my car as I plan on doing some rust repair when it gets warmer.

Nivar3

Rank II
OB1

Pathfinder II

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Nivardo
Last Name
Beaton
Member #

Hoping to order my suspension upgrade next. Christmas gift to myself or tax money lol...all depends.

4” BDS coilover kit with Fox 2.5s. Also planning Deaver mini pack in the rear along with Camburg shackles and Fox 2.5s in the rear as well.

Reactions: Jerry James

Cypress

Rank I
OB1

Contributor II

Charleston, SC, USA
First Name
Allen
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Last thing I bought was another tire for a spare.

Looking into a RTT now. Just trying to decide if I want to spend the extra $$$$ for a hard shell.

Reactions: JDGreens

JDGreens

Rank V

Influencer II

Englewood Co.
Member #

Looking into a RTT now. Just trying to decide if I want to spend the extra $$$$ for a hard shell.
If I was getting a RTT, I would get a hard shell, but my wife doesn't want to climb a ladder. So a nice ground for overlanding, and a trailer for base style camping. At least that's is my future plans.

Cypress

Rank I
OB1

Contributor II

Charleston, SC, USA
First Name
Allen
Last Name
Murray
Member #

If I was getting a RTT, I would get a hard shell, but my wife doesn't want to climb a ladder. So a nice ground for overlanding, and a trailer for base style camping. At least that's is my future plans.
I've considered building a trailer as well. The jury is still out on that one.

Reactions: TahoePPV

OCToyCruiser

Rank I
OB1

Contributor I

Lake Forest, CA, USA
First Name
Manny
Last Name
Mendez
Member #

Looking into the rear bumper spare swing arm set up. Not sure which is more important, rear, or front bumper with winch set up? Not a fan of my front bumper guard now, but it came with it and free is hard to beat.

Cypress

Rank I
OB1

Contributor II

Charleston, SC, USA
First Name
Allen
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Looking into the rear bumper spare swing arm set up. Not sure which is more important, rear, or front bumper with winch set up? Not a fan of my front bumper guard now, but it came with it and free is hard to beat.
If you travel primarily by yourself, I'd go for the winch and front bumper. If you always run with groups, that's less important.

OCToyCruiser

Rank I
OB1

Contributor I

Lake Forest, CA, USA
First Name
Manny
Last Name
Mendez
Member #

If you travel primarily by yourself, I'd go for the winch and front bumper. If you always run with groups, that's less important.
That’s a good call, thanks for the advice. Im looking forward to going out with others eventually. In the meantime, exploring alone.

xc70az

Rank 0

Contributor I

Arizona
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
M
Last thing we bought was a Canyon Outfitter 55 Cooler. Plan to (eventually) buy some type of collapsing table for the camp stove. I'm all about keeping the weight down for vehicle handling and MPG, so still deciding which one.

Tom Cole

Rank IV
Benefactor

Benefactor

Weatherford, Texas
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

I just had a Long Range Aux (LRA) tank installed on my 4Runner. I went to BBRSP and off-roaded for 5 days and still had 17 gallons left over when I pulled into Marfa. Years past, I always had to take 3 rota-pax to do the same trip.

Reactions: TahoePPV

velo47

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Harland
Member #

Ham Callsign
W3TAX
Ordered a Relentless Fab rear bumper and swingarm for the truck. And some Luci lights at 50% off (the lights, not the bumper)!

Atypical

Rank 0

Contributor I

Shithole Texas
First Name
Norm
Last Name
David
A front bed mount setup for my Maxtrax boards on a 2020 Raptor. Not many options out there but I found a couple of seperate pieces to make it happen I think. I was looking for a no drilling into the bed solution along the lines of the Builtright bed racks. I even contacted Builtright if they had anything in the works but unfortunately they haven't fully figured out an option quite yet. Fingers crossed it works.

surfnturf

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Kings Mountain, CA, USA
Member #

I just bought a clean CJ7!

I was starting to feel guilty driving my classic Bronco to all these far away places and figured that a less expensive to replace rig was in order. I'm keeping the Bronco but will retire it to local trips to the beach on weekends. This is my "new" daily driver and overland rig! It's already set up nice with Dana 44s front and rear, Lockers (ARB) , 4:1 transfer case. Cruises 65 on the freeway comfortable and crawls with 115:1 ratio. Setting it up to tow my overland trailer and few other goodies. Stay tuned....20201126_101133.jpg20201126_101406.jpg

RoarinRow

Rank V

Influencer I

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham Callsign
KN6JJS
I just bought a clean CJ7!

I was starting to feel guilty driving my classic Bronco to all these far away places and figured that a less expensive to replace rig was in order. I'm keeping the Bronco but will retire it to local trips to the beach on weekends. This is my "new" daily driver and overland rig! It's already set up nice with Dana 44s front and rear, Lockers (ARB) , 4:1 transfer case. Cruises 65 on the freeway comfortable and crawls with 115:1 ratio. Setting it up to tow my overland trailer and few other goodies. Stay tuned....View attachment 178639View attachment 178640
Looks like a fun rig!

4Ruffner

Rank I

Contributor II

Maine, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Ruffner
Member #

Ham Callsign
GMRS -- WRJR401
CBi Full Skid Plates w/ Tank plate should ship ... soon?
Ordered ARB OME BP-51 Lift Kit & Full Suspension with OME upper control arms yesterday.
Hopefully they will both arrive in a week or two at Parry Motors to be installed at the same time as the LRA tank.
Now, just need to get some BFG KO2s by that time ...