What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

OCToyCruiser

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Leesburg, Virginia, United States
First Name
Manny
Last Name
Mendez
Member #

Looking into the rear bumper spare swing arm set up. Not sure which is more important, rear, or front bumper with winch set up? Not a fan of my front bumper guard now, but it came with it and free is hard to beat.

Cypress

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Goose Creek, SC, USA
First Name
Allen
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJY639
Looking into the rear bumper spare swing arm set up. Not sure which is more important, rear, or front bumper with winch set up? Not a fan of my front bumper guard now, but it came with it and free is hard to beat.
If you travel primarily by yourself, I'd go for the winch and front bumper. If you always run with groups, that's less important.

Reactions: RoarinRow

OCToyCruiser

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Leesburg, Virginia, United States
First Name
Manny
Last Name
Mendez
Member #

If you travel primarily by yourself, I'd go for the winch and front bumper. If you always run with groups, that's less important.
That’s a good call, thanks for the advice. Im looking forward to going out with others eventually. In the meantime, exploring alone.

xc70az

Rank 0

Contributor I

Arizona
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
M
Last thing we bought was a Canyon Outfitter 55 Cooler. Plan to (eventually) buy some type of collapsing table for the camp stove. I'm all about keeping the weight down for vehicle handling and MPG, so still deciding which one.

Tom Cole

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Weatherford, Texas, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

I just had a Long Range Aux (LRA) tank installed on my 4Runner. I went to BBRSP and off-roaded for 5 days and still had 17 gallons left over when I pulled into Marfa. Years past, I always had to take 3 rota-pax to do the same trip.

Reactions: Sparksalot

velo47

Rank VII
Launch Member

Member III

Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Harland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3TAX
Ordered a Relentless Fab rear bumper and swingarm for the truck. And some Luci lights at 50% off (the lights, not the bumper)!

Atypical

Rank 0

Contributor I

Shithole Texas
First Name
Norm
Last Name
David
A front bed mount setup for my Maxtrax boards on a 2020 Raptor. Not many options out there but I found a couple of seperate pieces to make it happen I think. I was looking for a no drilling into the bed solution along the lines of the Builtright bed racks. I even contacted Builtright if they had anything in the works but unfortunately they haven't fully figured out an option quite yet. Fingers crossed it works.

surfnturf

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor II

Kings Mountain, CA, USA
Member #

I just bought a clean CJ7!

I was starting to feel guilty driving my classic Bronco to all these far away places and figured that a less expensive to replace rig was in order. I'm keeping the Bronco but will retire it to local trips to the beach on weekends. This is my "new" daily driver and overland rig! It's already set up nice with Dana 44s front and rear, Lockers (ARB) , 4:1 transfer case. Cruises 65 on the freeway comfortable and crawls with 115:1 ratio. Setting it up to tow my overland trailer and few other goodies. Stay tuned....20201126_101133.jpg20201126_101406.jpg

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
I just bought a clean CJ7!

I was starting to feel guilty driving my classic Bronco to all these far away places and figured that a less expensive to replace rig was in order. I'm keeping the Bronco but will retire it to local trips to the beach on weekends. This is my "new" daily driver and overland rig! It's already set up nice with Dana 44s front and rear, Lockers (ARB) , 4:1 transfer case. Cruises 65 on the freeway comfortable and crawls with 115:1 ratio. Setting it up to tow my overland trailer and few other goodies. Stay tuned....View attachment 178639View attachment 178640
Looks like a fun rig!

4Ruffner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Maine, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Ruffner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS -- WRJR401
CBi Full Skid Plates w/ Tank plate should ship ... soon?
Ordered ARB OME BP-51 Lift Kit & Full Suspension with OME upper control arms yesterday.
Hopefully they will both arrive in a week or two at Parry Motors to be installed at the same time as the LRA tank.
Now, just need to get some BFG KO2s by that time ...

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

I just bought a set of 17 inch, 7 spoke steel rims with studded snow tires for my 2014 GMC Sierra.

My next purchases will be in line with getting my 100,000 miles service needs completed

Then I plan to replace those snow tires with 33 inch A/T tires.

Ultimately I would like to turn this
20200603_073618.jpg

LostWoods

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
lastname
Member #

A whole lot of crap to build a full platform in the back seat. Going to pull the 60% Goose Gear platform I have and use it as a base before going ham to correct the issues I have with it.

Next will be the fridge I'm updating the aforementioned platform for... likely a CFX3 55IM or something similar.