What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Waiting on some new round spot lights i ordered come in my old square ones were annoying me. Contemplating pulling the trigger on a dv8 rear bumper. And being lazy not putting the sliders on its too cold and wet for me right now and i may just wait till I get the bumper to do the sliders & bumper at the same time.

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

The last thing I ordered was a Midland MXT275 MicroMobile® Two-Way Radio with a MXTA27 Universal Lip Mount and a 3db gain Ghost Antenna and it should be here tomorrow.

What am I ordering next? Alpicool APLT60-LG Dual Temperature Control 12 Volt 63 Quart Refrigerator/ Freezer (Amazon has them on sale for $369 right now),

Reactions: RoarinRow

Virginiawilderness

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vienna, Virginia
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Harris
Member #

AEM transmission temp gauge is on the way. Rachel and I figured this made sense now that we added that transmission cooler. Try to keep the heat in check!

Nivar3

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
Nivardo
Last Name
Beaton
Member #

Just got some new lighting for the Silverado. KC Cyclone LED under hood kit and a set of the C2-LED backup lights. Also ordered a set of the Flex Era 3 lights for the ditch light position but they are back ordered.

Attachments

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

I just ordered new winter tires, because of the tire size on my car (185/55-15) the only option was a set of cheap Arivo winter tires, from what I understand they are crap, but I need winter tires for daily driving and because of the insurance.

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

We just purchased a dual sleeping bag for our camping needs. Teton 0° , got the chance to test it out on our OB overnight trail run that Neal put together last weekend. (Thanks Neal). Was a little comical trying to get ourselves settled in for the night but well worth the effort. I have a sleeping set-up in the back of my 2-door Xj. The temperature for the night was 20° and we were never cold. Wasn't the most restful experience, there are a couple things we will do differently ne t time we just sleep in the rig. I think it's going to be great in our new tent during summer trips together.

We got to do about 100 miles of trails from Saturday 9 am to Sunday 2 pm. Was one of my best winter exploration experiences with my wife yet. She got a little nerves a few times but did enjoy the trip. We are looking forward to our annual June Jam in Buena Vista with our new set-up. She hasn't slept in our new tent yet.

Next on my list;
Hoping to finish my roof rack before my next adventure. It will make carrying the lighter bulky stuff a little easier.