What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

caleath

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

IMG_0051.JPG Got battery number two installed , I did put a hold down on it too...1000cca...should be enough..when the other battery craps out it will get the same battery. Just need to make the cables and get them tied together.

I am saving for tires now...just need to make up my mind on which ones..mud or at..leaning towards mud since this isnt my dd.

Reactions: PNWInfernoPro

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Ordered a dual battery kit a few weeks ago, and ordered dual batteries yesterday. Next thing on the list is to switch from the Jeep to the truck and get cranking on that. Next upgrades for the Jeep are wheels, tires and a tire carrier. For the truck it's new rear leaf springs, and a bunch of maintenance things.

Attom

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Middle Tennessee
Member #

I just lifted my Toyota Camry. It would struggle a little when I go wheeling with my friends before the lift. I was thinking of adding a swing out rear bumper for my spare and jerry cans but it was my daily driver so I didn't want to get too crazy with it. LOL.

View attachment 20582 Seriously I just ordered a SnugTop Rebel topper with a 500Lbs load rating for my Tacoma. Next will be sliders.
And yes, that Camry would probably do pretty well off-road. LOL
That looks a little more practical than this Camaro I saw last week... what were they thinking, low profile tires are terrible choice for off road use.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: ChaseIt

NetDep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

Most recently got a rear receiver tow point from MULE Expeditions (picture elsewhere) and eyeing tires for the Tacoma. I am planning a trip to Moab in August (not the best time but the time I have) that will be a combination of photography, trail riding and tourism. I have never been and am so jazzed. Got the famous trail guide and driving my wife crazy with plans/agendas/ideas........

So - last thing was the tow point and the next will be tires.

This is an awesome thread - I learn a whole lot and get good ideas and since it is always updated, it evolves. Great idea!!

Rivalicon

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Saint Augustine, FL
Member #

Bought a few items at jeep beach this weekend. Genesis dual battery tray, two yellow top optima batteries, J.W speaker front and rear led light, bartact front and back seat covers, superchip and bartact winch cover. It was a great weekend.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Reactions: Obi-Juan

bna0atb

Rank I

Enthusiast I

First item off the wish list. Wife and I were discussing what to spend a bonus check on. I just watched The video on how to create a gpx file using google earth. So a home laptop is on the list. We then discussed 3 overlanding items. Awning, Fridge Freeze, or compressor. She was leaning towards awning because of the price but then she read all of the details on the fridge and was sold. She had me buy it on the spot. Got the Dometic 61 liter. My wife likes to freeze water bottles to use as ice and water as a backup. With this she can refreeze them to use in our other coolers through out the trip.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Itacal

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bella Vista, Ark
First Name
John
Last Name
Henley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5TTZ
I so needed to say this in this topic.. but I.. finally.. bought a Landcruiser! Paid it today and hopefully be able to pick it up in one of the coming weekends... can't wait!

Sent from my SM-G903F using OB Talk mobile app
That's awesome! Love Landcruisers ... Have always been out of my budget, though.

Reactions: WrightRunner