Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Bwlch-y-ddar, Oswestry, Wales, UK
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Homer
Member #

Finished my Aux battery install, I used the CTEK 250SA DC to DC charger which feeds my 100 AH battery. This feeds the 3000 Watt inverter, a Switch bank for aux components, and a 12V and USB charge points located on the control panel. I still need to improve the control panel as I feel the plastic was to thin for my needs. I added the battery blue tooth sensor with app but I will prob remove it as my battery went down over 20% since it was installed. I will see how it works when I add the solar panel to the CTEK later in the week.
Wow hooked up the solar panel the CTEK app says its pushing 13.05 Volts been like that past few hours. Rich solar 100 w off amazon for 80 bucks
I have the same set up with Ctek 250 and the sense app. The drop in battery is defo not the Ctek sensor. Might be worth a look at the calibration on the app?

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Sorry, no pics

I was taking out the trash today when my neighbor stopped me to ask about the Bronco. I told him what the hold up was so he wanted to look for himself.
15 minutes later my neighbor’s friend showed up with a saws all and he cut the last remaining bolt off. Within minutes we had the engine for transmission laying on the ground.
Tomorrow I am tackling my steering gear box, and getting my interior prepped for the transmission to go back in. I should have a runner next week if everything goes as planned.

rho

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

SF bae area
First Name
Juliette
Last Name
Penning
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG6YB
The jeep got a new starter today, wooo. Hoping I'll have time to R&R the rear lower control arms this weekend...

Reactions: RoarinRow

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
I have the same set up with Ctek 250 and the sense app. The drop in battery is defo not the Ctek sensor. Might be worth a look at the calibration on the app?
Its working fine now think the batteries were needing a charge, reading about the battery sense it needs to be connected a bit to get learn your battery and give an accurate reading.

JL Lou

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Richland Wa
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7ORV
Service Branch
US Navy
Just did both diffs and the transmission in mine yesterday as well...
I last did em like 40k ago and they were BLACK.
mine is only 15K, it was still golden in color, although a little darker in the back. no issues found on the magnets.

Reactions: Shamu