Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Wrapped up my bumper/hitch/tire carrier build for the Subie... all that's left is to get the other tire on there!

View attachment 136720
View attachment 136721

Really happy how this turned out. Got a spot for the spare on the right, and room for tools, bikes, firewood, whatever; on the left.
Man, that turned out great. Great design!

Reactions: Baipin

JCWages

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

I finally got an alignment! It's been 3+ months since I installed the aftermarket UCAs but I've been working on getting my front suspension set where I want it so no sense in wasting money on an alignment until that was done.

Looking at the before numbers the UCAs added quite a bit of caster and toe but I was still having trouble rubbing the rear of the wheel well after adding the 1.00" wheel spacers. The tech at Less Schwab was great and he let me go into the work area to discuss my desired outcome. We ended up pushing the wheel as far forward as possible. It's easier to make room in the front of the well than the rear.

During my alignment last summer before the UCAs we set caster at 2.9 and 3.1.20200123_112326.jpg

Bama_Kiwi

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Christchurch, New Zealand
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Frank
Member #

Getting tired of pushing snow with the bumper View attachment 136785

So I did a little trimming , still need to do a little more shaping and then paint it black after I get the fog lights remounted to it but hoping it will help
View attachment 136786
That came out impressively well. Great job.

I've been tempted to do something similar to my Pajero, using the below photo as inspiration. - haven't worked up the guts to hack away, though.

paj.jpg

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign