Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest
First Name
DJ
Last Name
Drift
Member #

Met up with some cool new people I met online and headed out and hit some dirt trails and scouted out some nice camping spots.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Byron Eby

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

No photos yet. Today my Outback is taking me to the Cleveland Auto Show. After that, anything's possible! :smirk:

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

Technically I haven't done it yet but I did just drop a hefty amount on FOX coil overs and new UCA's, they should be here by the end of the week!

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Well it wasn't today or one day but spent the last week on a 2,250 miles wheeling trip in Kentucky. Great time with friends, got some snow which is great since most of us are from FL and even got to wheel underground a bit :sunglasses:

IMG_0054.jpg

Now it's time to play catchup.

cash9300

Rank I

Contributor III

It's never over :anguished::grinning:
Oh I know got a idea working right now to level out the cargo area with the back seats when they're down so it'll be more comfortable to sleep in and add storage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

I couldn't even step outside today. Sinus Allergies knocked me on my butt yesterday. At 38 I don't remember ever having allergies at 28. Blah to getting old! I don't suggest people do it.

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Drove to work and it was sunny and warm, now it is freezing and snowing, all of this changed in a matter of 6hrs.

Reactions: WJ - Firefly

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
I couldn't even step outside today. Sinus Allergies knocked me on my butt yesterday. At 38 I don't remember ever having allergies at 28. Blah to getting old! I don't suggest people do it.
Then there's 48 (not too bad) and here comes 58. Yeah, definitely not for sissies [emoji31]

Sent from the future using outdated technology. On Tapatalk.

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

Yup, these stick past the fender a bit, so Im keeping the factory for a few years just for safety and IM. Maybe later I will sell them, but for now I need to keep. sorry.

No, just a rash guard, but I think they look dam good. Debating if I should color match the ring to the X (white).
BTW, picked these up last week...

Screamin' deal at $50 apiece. I gotta save my pennies these will be pavement only I need some 255/85/16 skinnies for 'em