What are Overland Bound Challenge Coins?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Andrew Lopez

Rank I

Traveler I

Riverside, CA 92508, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Lopez
Member #

How about sponsored coins by other members. For instance; Im stuck on the trail and a member rolls out to pull me out. I can than sponsor a challenge coin and have sent to them.

PatriotT4R

Rank VI

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

How about giving all our members who are currently on deployment a free coin as a thank you?
Does that Include Retired Military service and who are stilling serving in a Civilian capacity as Contractors CONUS & OCONUS? I retired w/ 23 years active Duty US Army Ft Bragg and currently still work alongside our troops to support them in Bagram Afghanistan I've been here for 7 plus years.

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI

Pathfinder I

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Does that Include Retired Military service and who are stilling serving in a Civilian capacity as Contractors CONUS & OCONUS? I retired w/ 23 years active Duty US Army Ft Bragg and currently still work alongside our troops to support them in Bagram Afghanistan I've been here for 7 plus years.
I wouldn't count on it. I retired after 23 years in the Royal Navy and I'm not entitled despite my current employment status. On the other hand I'm not in the US either.

Reactions: Buckaroo

Laughing Otter

Rank VI
Founder 500
Benefactor
Supporter

Pathfinder I

180 C Street Southwest, Forks, WA, USA
First Name
Ansa
Last Name
Langer
Member #

I believe we set up or maybe we talked about setting up a veteran's program like the active military coin program. I'll check on that and get back to you after Christmas, cool?

Reactions: PatriotT4R

Canyon_Cliff

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Victorville, California
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6YHU
Michael, I don't see any coins other than the Ambassador coin in the store. Do any others exist? If so how does one get those to award out? I have already awarded the five Ambassador coins I purchased and need more.
Also, I thought you would create a "Trail Guardian" coin for being a good custodian of trails by cleaning up trash and doing repairs. Is that in the works?

Cliff