Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
As much as I want to go, I wont be off work until 10pm Friday night. it looks like a 3+ hour drive out there. If I can get off early, I'll head down.

Mojavewanderer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Hemet, CA, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Caldon
Member #

As much as I want to go, I wont be off work until 10pm Friday night. it looks like a 3+ hour drive out there. If I can get off early, I'll head down.
The valley of the moon trip was in March, there’s a new thread for the current trip, which is the City Creek trail. We’re meeting in Upland, at 8:00 am Saturday, so that should be a lot closer for you. Hope to see you there!

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
The valley of the moon trip was in March, there’s a new thread for the current trip, which is the City Creek trail. We’re meeting in Upland, at 8:00 am Saturday, so that should be a lot closer for you. Hope to see you there!
UGG
That's what I thought then someone mentioned Rally Point and I went there. I'm glad you said something or I may have ended up in the wrong place again.

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
Ok
Either I'm stupid, somethings not updating or the Rally Point still says Valley of the moon. What's the address/location of the meetup or do I just get off the 210 in highland and drive until I see everyone.

Mojavewanderer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Hemet, CA, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Caldon
Member #

There’s a different forum thread, called Inland Empire OB meetup and trail ride that has the current rally point. It’s not pinned to the top, so you might have to scroll down to find it. The meetup address is 4304 E. Highland Ave.Highland CA, 92346