Utah Meetups

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

UTDez23

Rank II

Contributor II

Salt Lake City, UT
Member #

Definitely would like to.. I’m heading down to Phoenix Friday the 21st to pick up my new Bivouac camping trailer and will be down far southern UT the night of the 22 & 23.. otherwise will have to try and see if something in mid October will work. Let’s keep up the convo and keep trying to organize something. Cheers!

UTDez23

Rank II

Contributor II

Salt Lake City, UT
Member #

Heading down to the Swell this weekend, tmrw afternoon through Sunday AM if anyone else wants to join. @MarlinJames is on board as well.. heading to Mexican mountain/San Rafael river road area (mouth of Buckhorn Wash), a few miles east of the campground/bridge to a great spot along the river. Looks to be a nice weekend. PM me for details if your interested/meet us at the Chevron at the mouth of Spanish Fork canyon tmrw at 2pm/OR here is a google map link w/ directions:
https://goo.gl/maps/GtsaV1n5wQF2 (will be camped at the end of the road that splits left from the end point in the listed directions, in the cottonwoods along the river) :sunglasses:
FADA6D9F-BFC0-4C06-A40B-A2AC72498E64.jpeg
9C590C92-1CA5-44A8-AD1D-41F8D2D51DD4.jpeg

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Rank V

Advocate II

Yewtah
Did anyone from this section attend the Overland Skills Camp event in the Swell/Sunnyside/GreenRiveemearlier this month? Curious if we met!