Launch Member

Advocate III

Salt Lake City, UT
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Schaefer
Member #

Definitely would like to.. I’m heading down to Phoenix Friday the 21st to pick up my new Bivouac camping trailer and will be down far southern UT the night of the 22 & 23.. otherwise will have to try and see if something in mid October will work. Let’s keep up the convo and keep trying to organize something. Cheers!

UTDez23

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Salt Lake City, UT
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Schaefer
Member #

Heading down to the Swell this weekend, tmrw afternoon through Sunday AM if anyone else wants to join. @MarlinJames is on board as well.. heading to Mexican mountain/San Rafael river road area (mouth of Buckhorn Wash), a few miles east of the campground/bridge to a great spot along the river. Looks to be a nice weekend. PM me for details if your interested/meet us at the Chevron at the mouth of Spanish Fork canyon tmrw at 2pm/OR here is a google map link w/ directions:
https://goo.gl/maps/GtsaV1n5wQF2 (will be camped at the end of the road that splits left from the end point in the listed directions, in the cottonwoods along the river) :sunglasses:
FADA6D9F-BFC0-4C06-A40B-A2AC72498E64.jpeg
9C590C92-1CA5-44A8-AD1D-41F8D2D51DD4.jpeg

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Rank V

Influencer II

Yewtah
Did anyone from this section attend the Overland Skills Camp event in the Swell/Sunnyside/GreenRiveemearlier this month? Curious if we met!

Ron W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Herriman, UT, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
Hey Utah overlanders, just wanted to check in and see what plans people had for the winter months?
Some of us are looking at a day trip on Saturday Jan.12 in the West Desert. Probably the TransCon Railroad trail. Would you be interested or have any ideas?

Reactions: Russell Peters

Crawlnder

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

West Valley City, UT, USA
First Name
Vernon
Last Name
Turner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7AST
Some of us are looking at a day trip on Saturday Jan.12 in the West Desert. Probably the TransCon Railroad trail. Would you be interested or have any ideas?
Would love to join where could I find the details? Meet up time/ location etc?

Ron W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Herriman, UT, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
How many people are planning to make this run?