Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
Does anyone have time this week? I am off work through Wednesday.

Ron W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Herriman, UT, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
Looks like it is probably too late today. Since next weekend is Memorial Day weekend let's try for a meet up afterwards, either the following Tuesday (for me) or following week.

UTDez23

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Salt Lake City, UT
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Schaefer
Member #

I am in Utah Valley (Saratoga Springs Area) where are you located I am down to meet up and plan some trips?
Ya, I’d be interested for sure to meet up and plan something. I’m in SLC, sugarhouse area. I’ll send you a PM/direct conversation and we can figure something out!

Reactions: Vantams

Russell Peters

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Orem, Ut
Member #

Well guys I’ll be free after Father’s Day to get together to do any planning. I’m in Orem. Anywhere between here and SLC is good with me. I’d like to get a good group of you together to plan for the rest of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

UTDez23

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Salt Lake City, UT
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Schaefer
Member #

Well guys I’ll be free after Father’s Day to get together to do any planning. I’m in Orem. Anywhere between here and SLC is good with me. I’d like to get a good group of you together to plan for the rest of the year.
10-4, sounds like a plan. Look forward to it! Let’s stay in touch for sure..

Ron W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Herriman, UT, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I will be camping at Yuba Lake that weekend. If you guys do get together on Dad Day let us know what you come up with. I am hoping on doing Gold Hill, Transcontinental Railroad, etc.

Reactions: Russell Peters

Ron W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Herriman, UT, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
If any Utah Overlanders going to be at Yuba Lake on June 17 or 18 I will be at the Oasis campground. Stop by and say hi. Look for a white Tacoma with a shell and 2 roof racks along with a single axle camper.

Reactions: Crawlnder

Russell Peters

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Orem, Ut
Member #

Setting up a Meet and Greet/planning meeting for the 23rd. Time TBD. Location TBD (open to suggestions in Utah and Salt Lake counties). Hope to see you soon. Be on the lookout for a Rally Point event.

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
Reactions: Vantams

Ron W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Herriman, UT, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
Setting up a Meet and Greet/planning meeting for the 23rd. Time TBD. Location TBD (open to suggestions in Utah and Salt Lake counties). Hope to see you soon.

Sent from my iPhone
I will be on night shift.

Vantams

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Plain City, Utah
First Name
Kory
Last Name
Tams
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7UFV
This is exciting stuff! A good ol' fashioned Utah Rally Point! Myself and some overland friends and family will be up in the Uintah's that weekend, but we might be able to make a rally point in or near Summit County that day.

gregmyer

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

This is exciting stuff! A good ol' fashioned Utah Rally Point! Myself and some overland friends and family will be up in the Uintah's that weekend, but we might be able to make a rally point in or near Summit County that day.
second that the Unitas would be cool. should be some mud it has bin raining the past 2 days up hear. i also know some good routs that aren't to tough 2 or 3 hour drives.

Reactions: Russell Peters