West Valley City, UT, USA
First Name
Vernon
Last Name
Turner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7AST
Hey guys newer to OverlandBound and overlanding in general. I'm in SLC as well was wondering if anything was starting to be planned or is planned. We have a great state to explore and I will be doing a ton of it this summer with my wife and son. Let's get some things planned!!!

Reactions: Russell Peters

Vantams

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Plain City, Utah
First Name
Kory
Last Name
Tams
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7UFV
I'd be in for a trip with the Utah crew... look forward to the planning phase!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advocate III

Ogden, Utah
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Rose
Member #

I know it's last minute, I tend to fly by the seat of my pants. Last weekend we ran to Smith and Morehouse. Lots of ice, trash, and only one fish. Heading back in the morning to try our luck again, see if the ice is off. We'll be in the Outback instead of the truck this time, and may go to the Road Island Diner in Oakley for dinner. If anyone's in the area and wants to meet up, cool. Like I said, I know it's last minute.

Sent from my SM-G920V using OB Talk mobile app

Vantams

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Plain City, Utah
First Name
Kory
Last Name
Tams
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7UFV
Let's get this thread going, there's too much cool stuff in Utah to NOT go exploring!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Matt Slaymaker

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Mesquite, Nevada, United States
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Slaymaker
Member #

Sky Line is a good drive, the south part from top of Fairview can be snow packed still usually clears off by June ish . We went on a good ride last year down this, I had to reroute due to mechanical issues but i'm down for a ride or overnight in the future.

Crawlnder

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

West Valley City, UT, USA
First Name
Vernon
Last Name
Turner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7AST
Anyone going to the overland west this weekend? If not we are going to peppercon on Sat morning I think. Maybe a micro trip sat evening or Sunday?

cruiseroutfit

Rank V

Influencer II

Yewtah
Anyone going to the overland west this weekend? If not we are going to peppercon on Sat morning I think. Maybe a micro trip sat evening or Sunday?
I'll be at Expo West. I'll be in the X Overland booth Thursday-Sun morn, we have a big party on Saturday night in conjunction with Paul May/Equipt and a press release for Expeditions7, I'd love you all to be there.

I'm also doing a Mexico/Central America round table: Saturday, May 19 • 9:00am - 9:50am

ExpeditionUtah is also doing a "Localanding" presentation: Saturday, May 19 • 4:00pm - 4:50pm

See you all there!

Ron W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Herriman, UT, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
What’s people’s schedule like for a meetup. We can hit up a local spot in SLC or Utah County ( initially ) Im good with Monday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Sat and Sunday can be really most times.
I have Sunday through Tuesday off.