• HTML tutorial

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

Nice, I have also retrofitted all my lights on my X as well. I still need corners and after seeing these above, I know which way I am going. Looking good on the build. I have DD XP80 LEDs on all 3 of the rear lights. Luxeon LED fogs. And switch backs for the front turn. I just need the corners (thanks to your post) and headlights (looking at lifetime 22/30W). Thanks for the post and keep up the great build. Enjoy following it here.

Reactions: Trixter404

Jhberria

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lacey, WA
Lights look great man. The hefty's going to bring it all together very nicely (plus, you know, the ancillary benefits of complete front end protection, better approach angle, and winch mounting surface. Those are all afterthoughts when it comes to sexiness, though).

What kind of RTT are you looking at?

Trixter404

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Olympia, WA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Hannum
Member #

I made it out to Tahuya ORV Park near Belfair, WA this last weekend with NWXC. Unfortunately, I didn't take many pics but I did manage to get one at the end as I was about to air up.

I also recently installed a tablet mount for my 7" Galaxy Tab. Nothing fancy and it's easy to remove when I'm not using it.

And my latest purchase, a Ballistic Fabrication rear diff. cover, will be installed soon.

I'm still patiently waiting for my Hefty front bumper (ordered in December). I plan on installing a winch, HID projector headlights (retrofit), and 22" amber LED light bar once it arrives.

Trixter404

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Olympia, WA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Hannum
Member #

Winch ordered! I ordered an Engo E10000S (with synthetic line) from Metal Tech 4x4. Next up, either a rear bumper/tire carrier or RTT (most likely the RTT).

Last edited:

Trixter404

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Olympia, WA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Hannum
Member #

Agreed, more pics of the modifications. What rear bumper with tire carrier are you looking at ?
I know, I need to do a better job of taking pictures while I'm doing the installations. As for the rear bumper, I'm getting a Max-Gear (Maxterra) with tire carrier and Jerry can holder.

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

NICE! did you order already? I ordered mine on Dec 28. Looking forward to it. There are many members here and TNX that run his since he is local to us.

Trixter404

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Olympia, WA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Hannum
Member #

NICE! did you order already? I ordered mine on Dec 28. Looking forward to it. There are many members here and TNX that run his since he is local to us.
Do you have an idea of what the lead time is? I haven't ordered yet, but soon. Gotta buy an RTT first! I will be in UT in September so the plan is to get it ordered and then pick it up on my way south to Moab.

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

Email him for the latest but the number he told me was way better than shrockworks. I have a shrock tirecarrier/ hilift/ CB that I will be offloading hopefully to one of the guys driving thru to GONEmoab this year. Ill hold whoevers factory rear bumper till they travel home after GONE as well. Just trying to decide a good price for it. I'm thinking 10-15% off? But it should be up on the forums shortly.

But Email Dave and ask his lead time and questions. I am sure you will like the time frame he gives and I know you will like the bumper. He has a bunch of options for it as well, so plan in future mods as well, such as a ladder, so he can offset the basket for the jerrycans if you see that in your future.

Maxterra

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

West Haven, Utah
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Horting
Member #

Right at the moment, I'm booked out 10 to 12 weeks at least.
Crazy amount of overtime at work and burning it too much at both ends since last summer ran me down.
Got bronchitis after xmas for about 6 weeks. Got over that and tweaked my back pretty bad at work. Missed a few days and slow for a couple of weeks....

Good thing is I finally ordered a new "hydraulic" tubing bender after I've been using my JDsquared mechanical unit for about 27 years I think. No way I can operate it right now, so this will get me going quickly again, and overtime has finally slowed down!!

New roof tray project is just about done. Just ran parts for 6 more and hope mine is back from powdercoat this week to see how it works and get the rest of the accessory bracketry finished up, and the fact I'll have a roof rack again!!