• HTML tutorial

CameronDallaire

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

St.augustine
Member #

I am a brand new member and hardly know how to work this app/site yet haha. If there is already a thread for this than I apologize. I am 25 and have my 2013 JKU almost set to go for LA Cali. I am traveling from st.augustine FL and the maps won't show up for me in the app. I wanted to map out how I will get to cali. If anyone knows of hot spots, trails, cool things to see, places I should stop, camp sites, overland bound places, than post them here! I have a few months left to add the last few things on and then it's off to cali to learn/but paramoter (PPG)!
Adventure IS necessary
Cameron dallaire member 8409

Rubicajon

Rank VI
Launch Member

Creator III

Panama City Beach, FL, USA
First Name
RUBI
Last Name
CAJON
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5VLS
Service Branch
Seabee’s
A couple apps that might help. Allstays Camp and RV has a lot of info on campgrounds and such. All Trails will show you interesting trails to hike. And the website Roadside America will give you strange and unusual sites to see.

Have a good road trip. Hope these help.

Edit: If you can be sure to pass through Palo Duro Canyon in North Texas.

CameronDallaire

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

St.augustine
Member #

Didn't think I would get a reply on this haha. Thanks for being a true sport and writing something! I'll definitly check out some apps and possibly switch up my rout with what the apps give me for into. Thanks mane!!!

CameronDallaire

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

St.augustine
Member #

I'm not leaving for at least 6 months. I'll be here. Stop by a place called Likit dole whip and I'll hook you up with a deal[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Rubicajon

Rank VI
Launch Member

Creator III

First Name
RUBI
Last Name
CAJON
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5VLS
Service Branch
Seabee’s
I have an OSHA training class in Port St Lucia that week. They let me drive where i want to go. Don't fly no more you cant see the country from 30000 feet.

Rubicajon

Rank VI
Launch Member

Creator III

First Name
RUBI
Last Name
CAJON
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5VLS
Service Branch
Seabee’s
I'll get with you when i get to PCB Saturday night.

Edit: Glad to help another jeeper.