Launch Member

Influencer I

Franklin Park, Illinois
First Name
Lead
Last Name
Dog
Member #

Here are some pics I posted for another site.

Grohmann #4
Grohmann #4.jpg

Victorinox Swiss Army Hunter
Victorinox Hunter.jpg

Gossman PSK & Leatherman PST II
GossmanPST.jpg

Gratuitous shot of former lead dog :)
Bush Dog.jpg

I have a couple other knives floating around the house including a Leatherman Wave (my daily carry), a Victorinox Farmer as my work carry, and a Gossman Tusker (which doesn't see much action as it was a special gift from a friend).

Attachments

Last edited:

Ron Clark

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

I've whittled my collection down to only the ones that have proven useful (and robust) over the years and eliminated all other knives…not the greatest but I like 'em.

I used to make the prototypes for Esee, or as I first met them RAT. Met back up with Jeff and Mike in Atlanta at the Blade Show and they asked if I would come back to work up some more prototypes! Of course I said yes.

Reactions: ASNOBODY and Steve

ASNOBODY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Detroit, Michigan
Member #

I used to make the prototypes for Esee, or as I first met them RAT. Met back up with Jeff and Mike in Atlanta at the Blade Show and they asked if I would come back to work up some more prototypes! Of course I said yes.
Ah that's cool man! I actually only have the Esee and Kershaw knives now as I keep trimming the fat.

Caddis

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kingsburg, CA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Regier
Member #

These stay in my truck all the time. Why? Cause you can never have enough. It's surprising how many people don't carry knives these days. 20170818_161418.jpg

Reactions: k9sar and ASNOBODY

Irving Zisman

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Yucaipa, CA
Member #

I love Gerber knives. This is my everyday carry knife. Or was my everyday carry knife. I just recently misplaced/lost it. If I dont find it soon I will have to buy another one.
gerber.jpg