Kingwood
First Name
Shannon Keith
Last Name
Cortez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K15AQN
Over-lander Meet & Greet in NE Houston at Hectors Mexican Restaurant on 3rd Taco Tuesday of each month (NOT Truck Specific).

View Rally Point
Reactions: Prerunner1982

BedarBK

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Friendswood, TX, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Bedar
Member #

With all the mess going on with The 'Rona, is this still happening? I just joined OB, and looking for some like-minded individuals to get to know in the area. I'm in Friendswood, so I can say I'm fairly local.

ZetRocks

Rank V
Investor

Pathfinder III

Kingwood
First Name
Shannon Keith
Last Name
Cortez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K15AQN
With all the mess going on with The 'Rona, is this still happening? I just joined OB, and looking for some like-minded individuals to get to know in the area. I'm in Friendswood, so I can say I'm fairly local.
Yes, this is still planned. Currently, Hectors offers take-out only, however that is expected to change soon. The parking area is large enough to include many vehicles and we can of-course maintain social distancing, etc. Grab some tacos, eat at your truck and enjoy hanging out.

ZetRocks

Rank V
Investor

Pathfinder III

Kingwood
First Name
Shannon Keith
Last Name
Cortez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K15AQN
UPDATE: Hectors officially opens for indoor dining today per the previously instituted Texas guidelines. He had been doing take-out only until now.

I spoke with the owner again over the weekend, and he is happy to have us park our rigs in the parking lot and excited to accommodate our Taco appetites. Hah.

Gilalobo

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Houston
First Name
Billy
Last Name
Cocke
Member #

If still occurring, will plan on meet up on 3rd Tuesday in September which would be on 15th. Live in kingwood and is just around the corner from me.

Reactions: ZetRocks

ZetRocks

Rank V
Investor

Pathfinder III

Kingwood
First Name
Shannon Keith
Last Name
Cortez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K15AQN
Yes that would be great!

Jonathan Haguewood

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Kingwood, TX
Member #

Dang! Sorry, y'all. Won't be able to make it. I'm in IT and we're merging with another company which = too much work.

Would anyone be interested in an off-schedule Kingwood meet-up for a beer one weekend?

OscarMk

Rank III

Educator I

Humble, TX, USA
First Name
George
Last Name
B
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5GDA
Wife and I will stop by 10/20. Looking forward to meeting some local OB members.

Gilalobo

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Houston
First Name
Billy
Last Name
Cocke
Member #

Pleasure to have met you George and wife. Will talk again next month. Stay safe.

Gilalobo

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Houston
First Name
Billy
Last Name
Cocke
Member #

Will there be a meetup in December? Missed last month, marked the wrong Tuesday:confused:

Gilalobo

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Houston
First Name
Billy
Last Name
Cocke
Member #

Change of plans. Need to go to college station. Mom fell down.