US Southwest - Taco Tuesday Truck Talk | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

US Southwest Taco Tuesday Truck Talk

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

BedarBK

Rank III

Contributor II

Friendswood, TX, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Bedar
Member #

With all the mess going on with The 'Rona, is this still happening? I just joined OB, and looking for some like-minded individuals to get to know in the area. I'm in Friendswood, so I can say I'm fairly local.

ZetRocks

Rank V

Pathfinder II

Kingwood
First Name
Shannon
Last Name
Cortez
Member #

Ham Callsign
K15AQN
With all the mess going on with The 'Rona, is this still happening? I just joined OB, and looking for some like-minded individuals to get to know in the area. I'm in Friendswood, so I can say I'm fairly local.
Yes, this is still planned. Currently, Hectors offers take-out only, however that is expected to change soon. The parking area is large enough to include many vehicles and we can of-course maintain social distancing, etc. Grab some tacos, eat at your truck and enjoy hanging out.

• Love
Reactions: Lanlubber

ZetRocks

Rank V

Pathfinder II

Kingwood
First Name
Shannon
Last Name
Cortez
Member #

Ham Callsign
K15AQN
UPDATE: Hectors officially opens for indoor dining today per the previously instituted Texas guidelines. He had been doing take-out only until now.

I spoke with the owner again over the weekend, and he is happy to have us park our rigs in the parking lot and excited to accommodate our Taco appetites. Hah.

• Love
Reactions: Lanlubber

Gilalobo

Rank I
Adventure

Member I

Houston
First Name
Billy
Last Name
Cocke
Member #

If still occurring, will plan on meet up on 3rd Tuesday in September which would be on 15th. Live in kingwood and is just around the corner from me.

Reactions: ZetRocks

Jonathan Haguewood

Rank I

Traveler I

Kingwood, TX
Member #

Dang! Sorry, y'all. Won't be able to make it. I'm in IT and we're merging with another company which = too much work.

Would anyone be interested in an off-schedule Kingwood meet-up for a beer one weekend?

OscarMk

Rank III
Adventure

Educator I

Humble, TX, USA
First Name
George
Last Name
B
Member #

Ham Callsign
K5GDA
Wife and I will stop by 10/20. Looking forward to meeting some local OB members.

Gilalobo

Rank I
Adventure

Member I

Houston
First Name
Billy
Last Name
Cocke
Member #

Pleasure to have met you George and wife. Will talk again next month. Stay safe.

Gilalobo

Rank I
Adventure

Member I

Houston
First Name
Billy
Last Name
Cocke
Member #

Will there be a meetup in December? Missed last month, marked the wrong Tuesday:confused:

Gilalobo

Rank I
Adventure

Member I

Houston
First Name
Billy
Last Name
Cocke
Member #

Change of plans. Need to go to college station. Mom fell down.