DeSoto County, Mississippi, United States
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
We finished the entire Trans America Trail form coast to coast in our 2017 JKU Wrangler 6 speed. Thanks to every one who tuned into the channel. In total we traversed North America in 59 Days covering 9,000 miles of off road terrain, with a stop in Flagstaff for a week and Little Rock for 3 days. Sleeping in the Jeep was great and we enjoyed the savings long term without paying for loads of motels. We had a blast and would recommend it to any one thinking about talking the TAT. (We would suggest leaving May or later instead of April since there was still loads of Snow in the rockies and parts of Oregon.) --- Tune into our youtube channel (NIkko and Lee) If you have yet to. We documented our entire trip from coast to coast on the TAT in our Jeep.) Feel free to shoot me any msg DM or comment below if you guys have any questions. Thanks guys.

** WIll be posting up more pics here once I get better WiFi connection**

• GO HERE TO VIEW THE ENTIRE PHOTO ALBUM FROM OUR TAT EXPEDITION: nikko and lee facebook page

• NIKKO AND LEE YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Click Here
Dude it’s awesome you got to meet clay and his gang. Definitely a bucket list item. His channel and adventures is why we got into overlanding

Reactions: Hisroad Travels

DirtyDan

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sorrento, Florida, United States
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Shea
Member #

We are planning on doing the North Carolina portion in October. We saw some of your videos on YouTube. Good stuff! Do you have any tips for us? We will be taking our tundra and small camper on the whole trip

FlatLander7

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Garner, Iowa USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
DIce
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0YDI
Hi Dan, our trips are posted on Nomad Overlanding.com. We would love to meet up with you someday and take an adventure.