Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hatfield, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jason
Last Name
M
Member #

My daily driver is the 2013 Impreza 2.0 Sport Limited. It has a subaxtreme front bumper, piaa led offroad ligths, and a few other minor mods. Had a rally suspension but after blowing both front struts I went back to stock.

20150527_055119_HDR.jpg

Edit: I see alot of crosstreks in this thread so I just feel I should mention that the subaxtreme bumper and skid plate is actually made to fit the crosstrek. It just so happened that the frames for crosstrek and impreza are the same. It's not a cheap mod but has protected me in deer strikes and off road.

Last edited:

thebeardedboomer

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Fairwood Boulevard Northeast, Tacoma, WA, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Carrion
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMR652
awesome to see FozRoamer around here. One more MtnRoo around here now!

2016 Subaru Crosstrek "Red"

Primitive Racing Engine & Transmission Skid-plates
SSD Performance Light Bar with Nilights light bar and pods
Method Racing Rims MR501 VT-Specs w/ General Tire Grabber AT2s
Curts-clone roof rack

Coming out of San Jose, CA​

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
My daily driver is the 2013 Impreza 2.0 Sport Limited. It has a subaxtreme front bumper, piaa led offroad ligths, and a few other minor mods. Had a rally suspension but after blowing both front struts I went back to stock.

View attachment 39094

Edit: I see alot of crosstreks in this thread so I just feel I should mention that the subaxtreme bumper and skid plate is actually made to fit the crosstrek. It just so happened that the frames for crosstrek and impreza are the same. It's not a cheap mod but has protected me in deer strikes and off road.
Welcome! Nice Subaru and a fellow member from Pennsylvania to boot. The Impreza and the XV are essentially the same car so if you ever wanted a cheap lift you could look at a suspension swap.

Reactions: Rocksylvania

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

So does anyone have big plans for the winter or are we all just looking forward to Subaru weather? I need to finalize my fridge setup and I’ll be adding rear and rock lights soon.

15F197F9-CA07-4C28-89F0-2F497F8B995C.jpeg

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

So does anyone have big plans for the winter or are we all just looking forward to Subaru weather? I need to finalize my fridge setup and I’ll be adding rear and rock lights soon.

View attachment 40779
It will be desert time in Southern California. Weather will be cooling off out there and make it perfect.

Jackalope Dave

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

After burning through the original Yokohama Geolanders after 30K, I switched to Michelin Defender LTX M/S in 225/55R17 on stock rims. Pleasantly pleased with performance on dirt/fire access roads and very pleased with performance in icy/snowy conditions. Consider it as an option if you don't have the funds to do a lift, wheels and tires all at once.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
My Geolanders are starting to look pretty tired too and they've only done 30k-something kms.

Last edited: