So cal meet up 1/7/17

• HTML tutorial

which date works best for you for a so cal meet n greet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
You guys seriously - You don't know how much this warms our heart! This is exactly why we do it! Bringing people together, supporting each other, and I saw some knowledge-sharing in the parking lot! I can't wait to see you on the trail and perhaps in March when we do Mojave Road I'll get to meet some of you!

I'm headed to bed now with a smile on my face, and thank again @Scott and all.

Cheers!

M

Jaydub514

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southern California
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Rangsipat
Member #

Man I really missed out! Silly work, always getting in the way of the fun stuff!

Looks like an awesome time had by all- I will be sure not to miss the next one. Can't stress how awesome this community is, I've really never seen anything like it. Go SoCal!

mtnhabitoverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

san dimas, ca
Member #

You guys seriously - You don't know how much this warms our heart! This is exactly why we do it! Bringing people together, supporting each other, and I saw some knowledge-sharing in the parking lot! I can't wait to see you on the trail and perhaps in March when we do Mojave Road I'll get to meet some of you!

I'm headed to bed now with a smile on my face, and thank again @Scott and all.

Cheers!

M
Hi Michael,

Would you also be able to include the following link to a thread I created regarding expanding our SoCal group activities? Intelligent, like-minded heads got together that day and decided to CONVOY to Overland Expo West 2017!
Here is the thread link for your consideration:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/ob-socal-area-convoy-to-ox-west.4053/#post-63738

EDIT: My fb kept shutting down OB page before I could view the days posts.
I linked in the fb post already. Thank you

Thank you sir!
Nicole

Last edited:
Reactions: 9Mike2

Rover_Anthony

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Fontana, California, United States
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Karaboghosian
Member #

Hey Everyone,

Sorry about the late response. But just a few shout outs in need here.

Scott, thanks again for setting this up for all of us. Much needed and I hope we all do this more often. Maybe next with a nice trail run added in.
Mike who gave me a indepth tour of his Rig, and some cool features i might install on mine on day as well.
Dominic who "broke the ice" with a great compliment about my Rig as i drove up, and with the great pics and video.
To the ENTIRE Tacoma and 4Runner crew. Great group of friends with entertaining stories over lunch with good stories and laughs.
Matt and his cool H3T with awesome trail recommendations.
Hope i didn't forget anyone, sorry if i did, it was just such an overwhelming day with great Rigs, new faces and names, and great food to top it off.

My brother and I thoroughly enjoyed the entire OB crew that day. Everyone was eager to introduce themselves, get to know us, ask questions and just the quick bond and passion we all had with going out and exploring. I'm truly glad we both joined as members and are surrounded by a great group of people that we can now consider friends.

Looking forward to many more meetups, events and trails to hit. 2017 should be great!!

Anthony

jcadventure

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Temecula, CA
Member #

Hey Everyone,

Scott, thanks again for setting this up for all of us. Much needed and I hope we all do this more often. Maybe next with a nice trail run added in.
Mike who gave me a indepth tour of his Rig, and some cool features i might install on mine on day as well.
Dominic who "broke the ice" with a great compliment about my Rig as i drove up, and with the great pics and video.
To the ENTIRE Tacoma and 4Runner crew. Great group of friends with entertaining stories over lunch with good stories and laughs.
Hope i didn't forget anyone, sorry if i did, it was just such an overwhelming day with great Rigs, new faces and names, and great food to top it off.

My brother and I thoroughly enjoyed the entire OB crew that day. Everyone was eager to introduce themselves, get to know us, ask questions and just the quick bond and passion we all had with going out and exploring. I'm truly glad we both joined as members and are surrounded by a great group of people that we can now consider friends.

Looking forward to many more meetups, events and trails to hit. 2017 should be great!!

Anthony
Land Rovers are really Cool

mtnhabitoverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

san dimas, ca
Member #

Hey Everyone,

Anthony
FISH CREEK!!! (Or canyon?) @Matt92101
Let's do it!

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

So when is the next one? My daughter had a gymnastics meet that day so I couldn't make it.
We haven't planned a 2nd one yet.. I'm thinking about starting a thread with options for either a meet and greet or a day trail run. Ideally id like to setup a weekend camping trip somewhere.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Jaydub514

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southern California
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Rangsipat
Member #

Let's dooooo it! My tires are tired of all this rain, they are craving some dirt! Been meaning to get out to Joshua Tree for a quick trip to poke around as well :)