Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

So it looks like we are coming up on our monthly meet up; Aug 14nth. Last gathering we spoke about changing the meet up spot, are we still considering the idea? I leave Red Bluff around 4:30 pm from work so it might take me a little time to get my stuff and head out. What are you folks thinking?

Sent from my XT1254 using OB Talk mobile app

Derrick C.

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Shingletown, CA, USA
First Name
Derrick
Last Name
Chase
Member #

We are pretty open to the location. This is the spot I brought up, it is about 35-40 mins from Cottonwood. The parking fee is $10 for a week or $40 for annual which is also good at lassen volcanic park. But if you do purchase the $10 from the fee station outside, you can use it towards an annual, within 2 weeks (I believe) to purchase. This is the closest I can find to be the midway point between Weaverville and Cottonwood. And maybe some good trout fishing. ;) Screenshot_20170803-163525.png

Reactions: Moriarty

Moriarty

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stagecoach, NV, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Brackett
Member #

We are pretty open to the location. This is the spot I brought up, it is about 35-40 mins from Cottonwood. The parking fee is $10 for a week or $40 for annual which is also good at lassen volcanic park. But if you do purchase the $10 from the fee station outside, you can use it towards an annual, within 2 weeks (I believe) to purchase. This is the closest I can find to be the midway point between Weaverville and Cottonwood. And maybe some good trout fishing. ;) View attachment 30889
Looks great! I'll work on some driving directions tomorrow morning and post it. See if everyone is good with it.