Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stagecoach, NV, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Brackett
Member #

Sounds good to me. After everybody checks in. Cover the basic's: Food, drinks, and way to cook at the beach. I have a double burner 30k btu each camp chef unit and and cast iron cook plates if the it fits in with the beach BBQ evening. Great idea.

Reactions: Derrick C.

Cottonwoody

US West Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Sounds good to me. After everybody checks in. Cover the basic's: Food, drinks, and way to cook at the beach. I have a double burner 30k btu each camp chef unit and and cast iron cook plates if the it fits in with the beach BBQ evening. Great idea.
Your stove sounds great. I just have a simple camp stove that works good for a small troop of people but if you wanted to bring that that sounds like a great idea

Sent from my XT1254 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Moriarty

Moriarty

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stagecoach, NV, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Brackett
Member #

How do you guys want to do it? Do you want to do it where everyone brings their own? Or do we have a firm headcount and someone goes and does the shopping and we split the cost at the end?

We're ok with a quick easy like hamburgers & hotdogs simple sides. If anyone has food allergies, you might want bring up any issues. Hopefully Norcal Explorer can make it.

Derrick C.

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Shingletown, CA, USA
First Name
Derrick
Last Name
Chase
Member #

We're ok with a quick easy like hamburgers & hotdogs simple sides. If anyone has food allergies, you might want bring up any issues. Hopefully Norcal Explorer can make it.
Hamburgers and hot dogs sound like a good plan. We are open to any way you guys want to do it, bring meat and your side, bring meat and a shareable side or bring cash.

Cottonwoody

US West Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Looks like the temps will be over 100 f. The beach will be cooled by the river some, I have an awning; are you folks ok with that or should we hang out at Tangos and visit the river on a cooler day?

Moriarty

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stagecoach, NV, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Brackett
Member #

I think that we should park across the street from Tango Taco. Plus it my be shady for the 15 minutes we are there. See ya'll at 6:30pm.