Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Hey there OB members, we just posted some additional information regarding this week ends Ishi Wilderness Exploration; including PDFs and GPX maps. Take a look and if you can make it, would love to have you join us. It's a family, kid and dog friendly trip. No cats please........ok cats are allowed :) Link to Rally Point Event bellow. Feel free to join our FB page as well.

https://www.overlandbound.com/event/ishi-wilderness-exploration/#comment-23458

Reactions: Kent R

Cottonwoody

US West Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Just want to report that we had an awesome time last weekend in the ishi wilderness. We had seven or eight vehicle show up and it turned out to be an awesome time. We got some trail runs in of varying degrees of difficulty for everybody and the camp location was perfect located on a wonderful River and a deep Canyon. Looking forward to doing this again.IMG_20180421_081454048_HDR.jpgIMG_20180421_092354213.jpgIMG_20180421_094615136_HDR.jpgIMG_20180421_094856165.jpgIMG_20180421_101543420.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Moriarty

lynn russell

Rank II
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

redding, ca
First Name
Lynn
Last Name
Russell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kk6kqs
Hello everyone, I am a new member (12345) and live here in Redding and I will attend the next meeting on 5-14-18 in cottonwood, I look forward to meeting some new people.

Cottonwoody

Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Hey folks, another heads up regarding our next monthly meet up. Coming up next Monday, I'm voting that we hang out on the river again as the temps are at least 10 degrees cooler near the water. Any other suggestions on other locations, please throw out your ideas. Meet time is 6:30 pm and we usually head out from there at 6:15. Have a good week and I hope to see u there.

Reactions: Moriarty

Cottonwoody

Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Hey folks, another heads up regarding our next monthly meet up. Coming up next Monday, I'm voting that we hang out on the river again as the temps are at least 10 degrees cooler near the water. Any other suggestions on other locations, please throw out your ideas. Meet time is 6:30 pm and we usually head out from there at 6:15. Have a good week and I hope to see u there.

Inspiration...IMG_20180611_194102044_HDR.jpegIMG_20180611_193950458.jpeg

Reactions: Moriarty and Kent R

Cottonwoody

Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Wow just realized that we're going to have to time travel to leave before I get there??

Cottonwoody

Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

We usually leave 15 minutes after initial meet up which should be around 6: 45