Roll Call....Australia ?

• HTML tutorial

Daz 76

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Kingaroy, Qld, Aus
Member #

Hey guys, we've been living in and traveling the US for the last two years but we're coming home to Queensland in June to stay and we're looking for a new rig to build up when we get there. We're chasing a 98 - 02 Toyota Prado (Petrol or Diesel) between $8,000 - $12,000 somewhere in Qld. If anyone knows of, or sees anything floating around please let us know. We really appreciate any help we can get. Cheers guys

Dunco

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Warwick Queensland Autralia
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK4FABX
Awesome, I expect to see you in the near future.

Also Michael any news on my membership? I purchased the ultimate member pack but still have not received my OB#. I understand you may be busy so will keep waiting.
I know there where a heap of memberships sent out the other day mate......... Your best bet would be to drop Corrie a msg at info@overlandbound.com and she will get you sorted not sure when Michael is back state side he was just in Aus for 2 weeks now in China lol

Scott Murray

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Leinster WA, Australia
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Murray
Member #

I
I know there where a heap of memberships sent out the other day mate......... Your best bet would be to drop Corrie a msg at info@overlandbound.com and she will get you sorted not sure when Michael is back state side he was just in Aus for 2 weeks now in China lol
I will do that. Cheers mate.