Patroldmax

Rank 0

Contributor I

Roselands Nsw Australia
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Yeah good thanks
G'day guys Names chris (mates call me Marsy) I'm from Sydney Nsw I drive a 2001 GU patrol with the motor god built himself the td42 (or kettle) lol and a 2013 Isuzu Dmax I'll put a build list of the patrol when I get a minute but for now 2 quick photos. I mainly go up to the watagan mountains on the central coast but have gone as far north as Ballina and have crossed the border into mexico (victoria) Once or twice but am hoping to do the big lap in the next 5 years or so with the patrol. 20161223_180339.jpg FB_IMG_1481320145628.jpg

Attachments

Dunco

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Warwick Queensland Autralia
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK4FABX
Hey there @Doddfathers Welcome to the crew mate you wont find any bunch of people more welcoming then the Crew at OB mate one of the founding principles is "it doesn't matter what you drive" we all ready have some van members:) you can find some walk around's here
That's a sweet setup you have would love to see some more pics :) If you wanted you could start a build thread here :)

Hey there @chrisbev_ Welcome good to have you aboard feel free to jump in anywhere on the forums :)

Last edited:

Dunco

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Warwick Queensland Autralia
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK4FABX
Yeah there is a few of us now we seem to be getting more and more which is awesome :) feel free to add some pictures of your setup here mate if you like judging by your profile pic it looks pretty sweet