Warwick Queensland Autralia
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK4FABX
Hey @Doddfathers yeah we do a few meets a year Last year we held out first major meet to coincide with the Offical Overland Bound Off the Grid Rally in the states which was great and we will be doing it again this year most of our others have mainly been around south east QLD just due to that is where most of our members up untill now have been from but now our numbers are growing all over the country i think you will see some meets pop up all over the place

Tinsel

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Launceston Tasmania, Australia
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Theisel
Member #

Welcome mate!

How is Hobart as a base of operations for overlanding?
From the little stuff I've done in my zook it's pretty impressive. There are a decent amount of clubs here but some of the tracks are shut courtesy of the Greens. But there are still plenty to explore. I'll try and get a little blog going of my trips. Already taken a bunch of footage but still learning with that too.

Always recommend people to come here I'm a Perth guy but definitely glad I live here now. So much more to do in such close proximity to home. Day trips are easily done. Spent a nice 10hr trek Sunday and we were 40mins from the CBD.

Chris.

Sent from my E6653 using OB Talk mobile app

Odinson Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Minden, Australia
First Name
Odinson
Last Name
Overland
Member #

From the little stuff I've done in my zook it's pretty impressive. There are a decent amount of clubs here but some of the tracks are shut courtesy of the Greens. But there are still plenty to explore. I'll try and get a little blog going of my trips. Already taken a bunch of footage but still learning with that too.

Always recommend people to come here I'm a Perth guy but definitely glad I live here now. So much more to do in such close proximity to home. Day trips are easily done. Spent a nice 10hr trek Sunday and we were 40mins from the CBD.

Chris.

Sent from my E6653 using OB Talk mobile app
Nice!

Sounds like we should do a trip down there one day!

Would love to see footage and pictures of your adventures and your rig! Cheers

Reactions: Steve_ohhhhh