Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Diego
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Perdido
Member #

That would be cool to have some sort of training. I would definitely try to make it Thursday guys.

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
Ok everyone just like that time.

We are kid and dog friendly.
We do not have food. You can bring what ever food you want.
I will have 3-4 pizzas here from Costco around 5:45

Our address is 4170 Morena Blvd unit g. We have the big orange arrow on the building. Park on the north side of the building our out front.

We close at 8pm but I can stay later if need by until about 8:30-9.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hey all, could someone let me know who the point person is on this meetup? I just took over as the West Region OB Director and I’d like to reach out and see if I can help with anything. Also, is there a current Rally Point? I saw someone on FB West ask about the meetup and I’d like to direct them. Thanks!!!

Mogwai

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Member #

Hey all, could someone let me know who the point person is on this meetup? I just took over as the West Region OB Director and I’d like to reach out and see if I can help with anything. Also, is there a current Rally Point? I saw someone on FB West ask about the meetup and I’d like to direct them. Thanks!!!
There is a Rally Point but it should be updated, especially since we change locations frequently. Typically @donuteater leads the cavalry. This time @hopkillin is running point.

Reactions: Narbob