La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
Yes it was a blast thanks everyone for coming out. Also thanks to Bryant for @deadman for
Coming down and talking to us about the product.

I will work on more of this kind of stuff and more
Off trail stuff also

MTN RNR

Rank VI

World Traveler III

San Diego 92130
First Name
Ted
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6TED
Just to let you know, I'm still with y'all, but I'm in track season and Thursdays are meet day for me. But I'll be back after Memorial Day.

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
Any one know how to get ahold of Brian McGrath they left something here.

69machguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nunya, USA
First Name
Wally
Last Name
Kunz
Hey guys quick question. I was at the mtg last week and a few of you mentioned recently doing a ham cram to get your license. Where did you go for that? I definitely want to get er done before Overland Expo West. Thx

Coy G

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

San Diego
Member #

Hey guys quick question. I was at the mtg last week and a few of you mentioned recently doing a ham cram to get your license. Where did you go for that? I definitely want to get er done before Overland Expo West. Thx
If you go to the ARRL website you can search for classes by zip code. They also have testing only every Saturday and various locations. Most of the testing is conducted by SANDARC. The HAM Cram classes are usually in Escondido. They are scheduled monthly. If you don’t get on it now and schedule, you won’t have it by Expo West.

Reactions: Narbob

69machguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nunya, USA
First Name
Wally
Last Name
Kunz
Expo Overland West from San Diego ... who’s going and when from our area? I’m debating on when to leave, leaning towards starting early THUR and camping that night somewhere in between.

Reactions: farmula

velociraptured

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Ellis
Member #

Expo Overland West from San Diego ... who’s going and when from our area? I’m debating on when to leave, leaning towards starting early THUR and camping that night somewhere in between.
Me and the old lady are going, I think a few other folks as well. Should we start a thread for this only @hopkillin?

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
Me and the old lady are going, I think a few other folks as well. Should we start a thread for this only @hopkillin?
Yes please do.

Also guys I don’t think we have anything planned this month. I will get something working next month.

Sorry been having some family health issues for the last few weeks.