US West Reoccurring - San Diego Overland Bound Monthly Meet - 09/27/2018

• HTML tutorial

Tank

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rancho Santa Margarita
Member #

I’d love to go tomorrow night but I have contractors in the house working until 5:00. I’m in the OC so the drive at that time would kill me. @donuteater and I are somewhat related, and I try to support the SD members whenever I can. And of course, you are always welcome and encouraged to attend the OC meetup on the first Saturday of the month. Cheers!

Reactions: WhatTheZo

J.mitchell

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Chula Vista, CA, USA
Member #

I would also like to agree I sometimes work weekends and If i know that there is something going on I'll request off. But the week days there isn't really a way out of work. And the location is pretty far from me but my 30 minute drive isn't bad. Maybe somewhere closer for me just pushes someone else further away. I love coffee. If we meet somewhere without coffee. We could always brew our own in our rigs.

Reactions: Mogwai

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
I agree we do need to keep it to a consistent place and I would love to mix it up between weekdays and weekends. I will look into some coffee shops or something that will work. Problem is just trying to find a central location.

Let make that a topic for discussion at tonight’s meeting.

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
Also tonight is going to be in the beer garden and its open seating so I was going to should up around 5 and try and grab some space for us. We will see how it goes.

STOMPERWK2

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Solana Beach, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Riehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZBN
Winner winner chicken dinner.
GRAVITY HIGHTS is the winner.

Here is the address

9920 Pacific Heights Blvd, San Diego, CA 92121

Meet everyone there at 6:30. I’m going to get a spot out side. I have an email in to the brewer. I will updated as more info comes in.
Cool, see u guys tonight ..

WhatTheZo

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Diego
Member #

We should be heading out shortly. Is there a spot we want to all try and park?
IIRC The front is usually a crapshoot. I don't remember the max height on the parking structure in case anyone is rocking a RTT [emoji38].

Pretty much I'm of no help.

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
So we moved we are in the shaded area to the right of the bar on the grass right now. Hoping to grab a picnic table next to us when this group leaves.

Also I parked in the back by the siloView attachment 95111

Last edited:

Mogwai

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Member #

So we moved we are in the shaded area to the right of the bar on the grass right now. Hoping to grab a picnic table next to us when this group leaves.

Also I parked in the back by the siloView attachment 95111
I'll be there, but late. Prob closer to 7, hopefully someone is still there and you haven't drank all the beer.

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
I know it’s a day late. Just want to thank everyone for coming out last night. We had a great turn out and we all meet some new faces. Keep a look out for @donuteater as he will be doing the May meet up. Thanks again

STOMPERWK2

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Solana Beach, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Riehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZBN
I know it’s a day late. Just want to thank everyone for coming out last night. We had a great turn out and we all meet some new faces. Keep a look out for @donuteater as he will be doing the May meet up. Thanks again
Thanks for locking down the spot for us.
It was good to meet some new peeps...

mylilpwny

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

It was a good time with a good turnout. Look forward to next meet and what ever else we figure out. I liked the trails and coffee idea

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
Hey everyone if you follow this also follow the trail one and we can talk about a weekend trail ride and coffee

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo