La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
I KNOW THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MONTHLY MEETUPS BUT...
I have been working with mymedic about getting first aid kits for our chapter. well good news!!!!! They are offering a 40% discount on kits. check out The Best First Aid Kits On The Planet | MyMedic
look at the kits and if you want one let me know what KIT Color and basic or advanced. Wait this does tie into meet up as im planning a first aid training class.

if you would like to order fill out this Form. if you want to just know the price take the price and multiply it by .40 and that is the discount on that kit. minus discount from price and that is the kit cost you will pay. MyMedic First aid kits

I will be ordering everything at once. and then will do drop offs and meet ups to get you the kits.

You will just pay me when time comes and I will order for the group.

question just ask.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhatTheZo

WhatTheZo

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Diego
Member #

I KNOW THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MONTHLY MEETUPS BUT...
I have been working with mymedic about getting first aid kits for our chapter. well good news!!!!! They are offering a 40% discount on kits. check out The Best First Aid Kits On The Planet | MyMedic
look at the kits and if you want one let me know what KIT Color and basic or advanced. Wait this does tie into meet up as im planning a first aid training class.

if you would like to order fill out this Form. if you want to just know the price take the price and multiply it by .40 and that is the discount on that kit. minus discount from price and that is the kit cost you will pay. MyMedic First aid kits

I will be ordering everything at once. and then will do drop offs and meet ups to get you the kits.

You will just pay me when time comes and I will order for the group.

question just ask.
Thanks for doing this. I've been meaning to take the Wilderness First Aid class out at AmeriMed in La Mesa. Do we have a cut off date before you want to put in the order? Might make a decision on what to get based on the class.

naysjp

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Renay
Last Name
Johnson
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6DHG
I agree we do need to keep it to a consistent place and I would love to mix it up between weekdays and weekends. I will look into some coffee shops or something that will work. Problem is just trying to find a central location.

Let make that a topic for discussion at tonight’s meeting.
I second that. I get out of work at 9:30pm so nothing during the week for me unless it's Monday night (no one goes out on Mondays). I have Sundays off and could attend if there were some on Sundays. I know people wheel on weekends so that would be hard.

MobiusAir

Rank 0

Traveler I

Newbie here, just wanting to hook up with some people who know where to go in the San Diego area. Have a lifted GX470 but that’s about it. Looking to do some over landing but nothing crazy yet. Thanks. John

naysjp

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Renay
Last Name
Johnson
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6DHG
Newbie here, just wanting to hook up with some people who know where to go in the San Diego area. Have a lifted GX470 but that’s about it. Looking to do some over landing but nothing crazy yet. Thanks. John
Just wanted to say welcome to you. You sure you want to take that nice Lexus out? I drive a JKU that is my daily driver(dd) so I have to be careful with it. Looking to take it out as I had it lifted last year but have yet to take it on it's maiden voyage. Need the front seals replaced first so really trying to not go on a run til I get that fixed.

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
Welcome. We are currently planning s trip for May 24 and should see a rally point for
It Tomorrow. Come to the next meeting.It would be nice to meet a new face

mylilpwny

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Welcome. We are currently planning s trip for May 24 and should see a rally point for
It Tomorrow. Come to the next meeting.It would be nice to meet a new face
Did it change or was that a typo? Last I saw we were thinking 25th. No big deal if it 24th we just can't make it that day ... Angels game lol

naysjp

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Renay
Last Name
Johnson
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6DHG
So is there a meet up for May planned? It's hard to see the invite with the meet up place on this forum. I've been coming by every couple of days so as not to miss the date and place.

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
The date will be May 23rd at 6. But the location is undecided.

Last edited:
Reactions: MTN RNR

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
So is there a meet up for May planned? It's hard to see the invite with the meet up place on this forum. I've been coming by every couple of days so as not to miss the date and place.
Sorry the meet up is the 23 not the 30th.

Snupee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

Hey Tucker I won't be able to make it on Thursday this week. I'm going to be packing up for a Trip up to the Sequoia's and we are leaving at 5:00 am Friday morning! Have a good time and have fun out at Corral Canyon next weekend!

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
Hey Tucker I won't be able to make it on Thursday this week. I'm going to be packing up for a Trip up to the Sequoia's and we are leaving at 5:00 am Friday morning! Have a good time and have fun out at Corral Canyon next weekend!
No problem have a safe and fun trip. We need to work on that recovery class.