US West Reoccurring - San Diego Overland Bound Monthly Meet - 09/27/2018

• HTML tutorial

mylilpwny

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Unfortunately probably won't be able to make it to this months meet. Damn that will make a couple in a row lol. We have family flying in that morning.

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
Do we have a meeting this month. I know next month is back to bitter brothers and I have a surprise for everyone and will let you know next week.

Rebel.Roo

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

San Diego, CA, USA
Member #

Hey guys! I'm going to have to make it to one of these soon. Next week may not work as I'll be setting up at the Grand National Roadster Show in Pamona and may not finish until late. But I'll make it out soon enough!

D

donuteater

No plans for a meet this month. Letting everything settle after the holidays. @hopkillin has something cool planned for February so I look forward to that.

Reactions: OVLNDR_IG

NathanSE

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hi all, I'm an 11-year resident of SD, a hiker and backcountry canyoneer who just bought a 2018 Outback 2.5 Limited and found Overland Bound yesterday checking in. Stoked to see that there's a good local scene and looking forward to a meet.

Rebel.Roo

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

San Diego, CA, USA
Member #

NathanSE

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Welcome! Same year as me!View attachment 83081
Thanks man!
How long have you been on the MR502s?
What tires are you on?
How’s the MPG - any changes?

I’m really like those rims but need to avoid a big hit to MPG - seems like the KOs are pretty bad, but I haven’t read lot about the rest.

Are we about to have a Subaru takeover? Lol

View attachment 83082
I’m looking forward to seeing y’alls rigs in person, hopefully the February date lined up for everyone.

Reactions: Rebel.Roo

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
Hey everyone. I’m hoping to have a flyer up with in this week about the next meet up. It will be at bitter brother again and it will be
2/28/2019.

Reactions: Rebel.Roo

hopkillin

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kn6ggo
So I have been slammed at work and haven’t had time to make a flyer but wanted to get the word out.

On 2/28/2019 we have deadman off-road coming in to talk about how to use their system. I haven’t finished working out all the Details. But wanted to let everyone know so everyone can start planning to come if they want to.

Snupee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

So I have been slammed at work and haven’t had time to make a flyer but wanted to get the word out.

On 2/28/2019 we have deadman off-road coming in to talk about how to use their system. I haven’t finished working out all the Details. But wanted to let everyone know so everyone can start planning to come if they want to.
Awesome that would be great to have some educational aspect to the monthly meeting! See you then!