Wernersville Public Library, North Reber Street, Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
Wow, I'm gonna disappoint everyone but me (LOL). The biggest change I made was to remove the stock center counsel and replace it with an MD-14 Engle fridge freezer that we use primarily as an ice maker and ice cream keeper. The CB is mounted between the cup holder tray and the fridge. I mounted a Disco cup holder for added cupholder convenience. I use a steel ball for my phone and that is a real Hula-Girl. The most important thing however is the top of the line ( for music ) Sony head unit. I got rid of all the worn out stock speakers and went with Crutchfield's advice, using big Pioneer speakers in the rear doors, flush mount front door speakers sourced from a company that specializes in building speakers that fit all sorts of odd vehicles, and a 350 watt powered sub-woofer out back bolted to the side of my drawers. Needless to say, that Hula-Girl rocks!! Old school minimalist? You decide !! IMG_3922.JPGIMG_3923.JPG

bladerunnerkc

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Kansas City, KS, USA
Member #

Wow, I'm gonna disappoint everyone but me (LOL). The biggest change I made was to remove the stock center counsel and replace it with an MD-14 Engle fridge freezer that we use primarily as an ice maker and ice cream keeper. The CB is mounted between the cup holder tray and the fridge. I mounted a Disco cup holder for added cupholder convenience. I use a steel ball for my phone and that is a real Hula-Girl. The most important thing however is the top of the line ( for music ) Sony head unit. I got rid of all the worn out stock speakers and went with Crutchfield's advice, using big Pioneer speakers in the rear doors, flush mount front door speakers sourced from a company that specializes in building speakers that fit all sorts of odd vehicles, and a 350 watt powered sub-woofer out back bolted to the side of my drawers. Needless to say, that Hula-Girl rocks!! Old school minimalist? You decide !! View attachment 96697View attachment 96698
Love the fridge close by! I haven't figured out how to get something small in that same spot so that I can reach for a cold drink while the ARB fridge sits in the back.

bladerunnerkc

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Kansas City, KS, USA
Member #

I see 2 unused factory switch spots crying for some love:disappointed:.......Aux front lights or a aux backup/bed light?.....Amazon sells factory OEM looking switch buttons.
I would encourage you to look at OTRATTW.Net OTRATTW - The standard in high quality custom rocker switches. These guys were really helpful when I was working out my switches. If I couldn't find what I wanted I would call them and they would give me the model number to get, just what I needed. The switches are really nice and you can buy in components. Buying in the parts I wanted was really helpful. My German Shepherd decided to walk on my switch panel and busted the rocker caps. I was able to reorder just the caps and replace them and not touch the switch bodies.
IMG_9651.JPG