Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Narbob, keep me posted on the details. I'm in for sure.
So far I can tell you that this months meetup, Saturday the 18th, will be a day trip to Mojave/ Burro Schmidt Tunnel and ??? Details will be posted on Rally Point and FB soon.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Bummed that I missed the meetup last Saturday. I'll likely be out of town for the December meetup. It might be January, but I look forward to join in the mix.
So far I can tell you that this months meetup, Saturday the 18th, will be a day trip to Mojave/ Burro Schmidt Tunnel and ??? Details will be posted on Rally Point and FB soon.

skycondition

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
D
Member #

Reactions: Narbob

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Reactions: Bootsie624

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
I maybe behind the 8ball here but is this still happening the meet up etc? We are in Culver City
The meetup this month is a day out to Mojave and you’re welcome to join us.

M Bills

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Culver City, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
B
Member #

The meetup this month is a day out to Mojave and you’re welcome to join us.
Sorry just reading this. I may have to work that day if so I’d love to get involved with the West Side meet up. Is there a mailing list by chance. I’m in Culver so I’m in the backyard.

skycondition

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
D
Member #

Sorry just reading this. I may have to work that day if so I’d love to get involved with the West Side meet up. Is there a mailing list by chance. I’m in Culver so I’m in the backyard.
Sounds like instead of being the typical Meetup in the city they are coordinating a trip out to the desert. I'm not aware of any other ways to get the news other than this forum. I'd rather not use Facebook.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Sounds like instead of being the typical Meetup in the city they are coordinating a trip out to the desert. I'm not aware of any other ways to get the news other than this forum. I'd rather not use Facebook.
You are correct. This thread is best place for information, although it’ll be posted on fb, check here for info.
@Barclay

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
I’m in Culver City too. The usual meetup is the 3rd Saturday each month in Hawthorne, it’s in the Rally Point. For the monthly meetups, we are looking to incorporate day trips and training, this is our first day trip.

Reactions: keith.gowan

Barclay

Local Expert Southern CA
Launch Member

Influencer I

Los Angeles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6BDO
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE A DAY RUN SCHEDULED FOR THIS SAT, JAN 18TH! Please see Burro Schmidt Tunnel Day Run for more details; hope to see you at the day run, but if you can't make it out, you're still welcome to stop by at the regular Common Space meetup -- there just may not be that many people there.

Barclay

Local Expert Southern CA
Launch Member

Influencer I

Los Angeles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6BDO
Yup, hanging in there -- and it's a perfect time to get to all those Jeep Improvement Projects I've been putting off!