Launch Member

Member I

Culver City, CA, USA
First Name
Ted
Last Name
R.
Member #

Hi everyone. I'm new to the OB community. I'm trying to RSVP for the rally point this Saturday but it won't let me. Is there something I'm missing?

Reactions: Narbob

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hi everyone. I'm new to the OB community. I'm trying to RSVP for the rally point this Saturday but it won't let me. Is there something I'm missing?
@Onecohiba You’re right it’s not there! We’ll look into it, thanks. I won’t be there this month but @Barclay will.

Barclay

Local Expert Southern CA
Launch Member

Influencer I

Los Angeles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6BDO
It looks like the Rally Point doesn't clear the RSVP list each occurance, so we've gradually accumulated enough "Attending" responses that we hit the limit I'd configured. I've bumped the limit up to 50 -- we won't get that many people -- but you should be able to RSVP now. Even if it says "no more space", though, feel free to stop on by, since this is an issue with the Rally Point interface and not the Rally Point event itself. See you Sat!

keith.gowan

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Omaha, NE, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Gowan
Member #

Bummed that I missed the meetup last Saturday. I'll likely be out of town for the December meetup. It might be January, but I look forward to join in the mix.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
What do folks plan to do at the 1/18/20 meetup? Does anyone ever go for a ride from there?
We usually meet and hang out. We are talking about a day or weekend run very soon, possibly for January.

keith.gowan

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Omaha, NE, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Gowan
Member #

I have been wanting to get to a meetup, the last two months have been a nightmare schedule-wise. I will be there on the 18th!