Laboy
Member #

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
I always called them our little guardian angels, now does Mekia 'Talk Back'? Lily use to complain about everything.
Ha ha, she is still getting used to our home. She still whines for her old home. But she does like to talk about going outside etc. She is limited to our fenced in back garden because she has not had her vaccinations. So we are being very cautious with her for the time being. We love her. Our "pack" has bonded is ways never imagined in a short period.

Big Easy Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

LaPlace, LA, USA
First Name
Edward
Last Name
Wingard
Member #

Last summer we had to put our overland hound hound to sleep. She turned into a great dog, though as a puppy she drove me nuts. My kids were devastated for all of a month before they began asking for a new dog.

penny bear.jpg

At first I was leaning against a new dog... but they kept working on me. In the weeks leading up to Christmas they just KNEW that they were getting a new puppy for Christmas... they were mistaken. Christmas Day came and went with no new puppy. Then... the stars aligned and I had the opportunity to rescue TWO way too young chocolate lab pups. We picked them up on New Years Day. Here is a link to a videos taken about an hour after we picked them up.

This one was at about 6 weeks old...

... and another about a week later.

Here are some photos of them on the day we got them and then the last one was taken yesterday. The boy (my daughter's pup) is named Cocoa and the girl (my son's pup) is named Mocha. They've went from 3lbs to 17lbs and 19.4 respectively.

20210101_152722.jpg

20210101_152733.jpg

20210227_154539.jpg

Last edited: