Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

We have rescued three, and with them passing it was just as hard as the ones we had for all their lives. Funny how these Fur Babies become as much as a kid as part of the family....
That's so true, I lost my two girls (Jasmine my Flat Coat at 14.5 years, and Lily my Husky Border Mix at 13.5), Lily passed away in April of 2019 so I rescued my two Rug Rats - Wanda and Wilson from the ASPCA two months later. Something tells me that as hard as it is to loose them I have to continue to save lives. I'm waiting for the Pup Tent to come in from White Duck and we should be on the road by the end of January for a short 3 to 4 day winter getaway along the Salmon River in Upstate NY.

Attachments

Neuvik

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Trent
Last Name
W
Member #

Love the Pup Goggles, I have been looking at getting them for my pups. Now I also noticed the ADD bumper on the Ram with the Hood Scoop, do you have more pics?
Thanks, I like them for piece of mind when the dogo is sticking his head out the window with all the dust and debris haha.

To be honest, not a fan of the ADD bumper. Much too mall crawler, thin gauge, bad welds, wrong bolt hole distance and pattern for winch fairlead, no recover points (metal too thin for full size recovery). It was simple enough to install though, and get better approach. I'll be tearing it off at some point.

Couple of photos here.
61673.jpeg

20180811_162424.jpg

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

Love the Pup Goggles, I have been looking at getting them for my pups. Now I also noticed the ADD bumper on the Ram with the Hood Scoop, do you have more pics?
Thanks, I like them for piece of mind when the dogo is sticking his head out the window with all the dust and debris haha.

To be honest, not a fan of the ADD bumper. Much too mall crawler, thin gauge, bad welds, wrong bolt hole distance and pattern for winch fairlead, no recover points (metal too thin for full size recovery). It was simple enough to install though, and get better approach. I'll be tearing it off at some point.

Couple of photos here.
View attachment 179810

View attachment 179812
I hear you on the goggles, I have 3 rug rats of my own. I actually had to tailor my rig build and gear selection around the pups.
For my Ram I kept my Rebel bumper and went with the Vice Designs Integrated winch mount and a Smittybilt 12k 2nd Gen.
I'll install all my mods this spring, I need to do some TLC to her after the winter and raptor line the bed, bumpers, and trim.
Now that looks like a power wagon or warlock?

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

I really needed to see this POST this morning; its so easy to get lost in the GRIND we call work that we forget the need for a Balance in Life. Over the last ten years I have watched my personal time – time with the pups slowly get replaced with more projects.

The simple days – Toss my pups in the Ford Edge with camping gear, hiking gear, and the MTB and off we went on a Puppy Weekend Adventure. The Edge – simple, stock, and it did the Job.
This winter kicked off with a BANG - 30 inches in 24 hours, and the pups love every second. Now I picked up Carhartt Jackets for my 3 rug rats, what I would like to see - show me the cold weather gear for your pups please.

Attachments

Reactions: 9Mike2

Selectivelynoncompliant

Rank III

Enthusiast III

KS, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Harrod
Member #

I really needed to see this POST this morning; its so easy to get lost in the GRIND we call work that we forget the need for a Balance in Life. Over the last ten years I have watched my personal time – time with the pups slowly get replaced with more projects.

The simple days – Toss my pups in the Ford Edge with camping gear, hiking gear, and the MTB and off we went on a Puppy Weekend Adventure. The Edge – simple, stock, and it did the Job.
Man, he can pull a fedora off, not everyone can do that

Reactions: MarioT'sCJResto

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

And Princess Molly, our deaf BC Husky mix. We adopted her from the SPCA 7 years ago, and then 5 years ago brought Ichabod (above) into our home to be a companion and sheepdog for her. He's the best brother we could have ever asked for, loyal to a fault, always keeps an eye on her, we've trained him to "go get Molly" when she goes on a wander, and he is very protective of her. Given the quiet world she lives in, she can be quite scared or get startled at other incoming dogs. Ichabod has put himself between her an inbound off leash dogs on more than one occasion. Our dogs come pretty much every where with us, couldn't imagine it any other way.

20201229_094538 copy.jpg