Overland Hound

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Tony R

Rank I
OB1

Member I

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Riehl
Member #

Well I’m a PDR tech that fixes dents for a living so dents don’t scare me . she is 60 pounds and I know she will not put dents on it just by standing on the hood she might if she jumped from the roof. It’s temporary, my plan is a rigid “cat walk” from the roof rack to the loop on future front bumper and step down on front , or so sort of hanging steps on front of the RTT like water entry steps I see for boats , both designs require high strength and I’m working out details, the yoga mat’s work pretty good but I do have to get up n dressed and down on the ground to help her and make sure she doesn’t walk all over the hood. It will lightly scratch the hood if it’s dirty so not the best option.

Last edited:

TahoePPV

Rank VI

Influencer II

Buda, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham Callsign
KI5GH
We have mekia (Mika) home. She is adjusting really well for being just taken away from her current home to moving to a new house. She is BEAUTIFUL. I will post photos tomorrow of her.
I was out camping this weekend with my hound. Exactly one year after I first took her camping, and at the same spot. The first time you could tell she was anxious by how much she scooted closer to me the longer we were in the car. Now she's a camping pro!

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank IV
Supporter

Enthusiast III

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank IV
Supporter

Enthusiast III

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
I always called them our little guardian angels, now does Mekia 'Talk Back'? Lily use to complain about everything.
Ha ha, she is still getting used to our home. She still whines for her old home. But she does like to talk about going outside etc. She is limited to our fenced in back garden because she has not had her vaccinations. So we are being very cautious with her for the time being. We love her. Our "pack" has bonded is ways never imagined in a short period.

KF0APA

Rank V
Benefactor
OB1

Traveler III

Lebanon, MO, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Bryson
Member #

Ham Callsign
KF0APA
This is Pepper. She was dumped on our road. She likes to work on the rig, go for rides, chase squirrels, and pay ball.

Attachments

Reactions: Mtnmn99