Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

IMG_0631.JPG
IMG_0603.JPGIMG_0608.JPG

Trooper is my male "tri black" Australian Shepard 4 years old. He is a frisbee catching machine and can be found at the Overland Bound booth at Expo East. He is a my buddy heater for cold weather camping.
Echo my male Rhodesian Ridgeback 4 years old. He enjoys naps, ignoring my wife, and being your neighborhood cat's worst nightmare. He is a great campsite protector whether it be man or beast.

NC-Trooper

US SouthEast Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

My Aussie, Ruger, knows when we're going out and can't ever contain himself. Whether it's camping, wheeling, or just going for a ride, he knows.

View attachment 1920
Ruger and my roomie on a snow day

View attachment 1921
Purely majestic

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
Beautiful dog! Aussies are seriously IMO the best all around overland/camping/adventure travel dog. I love my tri-black.

Reactions: David_561cfd

Rogerrover

Rank IV
Launch Member

Benefactor

PNW Cloverdale Oregon
First Name
Roger
Last Name
Titus
Member #

Here is a picture of Eva and Jake. They both passed away this year from Cancer and nice long Lives. I hope they are continuing our adventures we started upon the days we met and became best buddies ever. May they RIP.

I love you both and carry you in my hearts as i am sure you are remembered by all those whose lives you touched. Happy trails.IMG_0130.JPG

Laughing Otter

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

13973 State Hwy 112, Sekiu, WA, USA
First Name
Ansa
Last Name
Langer
Member #

Here is a picture of Eva and Jake. They both passed away this year from Cancer and nice long Lives. I hope they are continuing our adventures we started upon the days we met and became best buddies ever. May they RIP.

I love you both and carry you in my hearts as i am sure you are remembered by all those whose lives you touched. Happy trails.View attachment 173791
Beautiful dogs...Doberman mix? Cool looking Red ACD/heeler, looks similar to my male ACD.

Attachments

Laughing Otter

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

13973 State Hwy 112, Sekiu, WA, USA
First Name
Ansa
Last Name
Langer
Member #

I love you both and carry you in my hearts as i am sure you are remembered by all those whose lives you touched. Happy trails.View attachment 173791
Sorry for your loss...was captivated by the photo, didn't see what you had posted at first.

Reactions: Corrie

Rogerrover

Rank IV
Launch Member

Benefactor

PNW Cloverdale Oregon
First Name
Roger
Last Name
Titus
Member #

thanks guys. crazy eyed jake, the heeler i got at 6 weeks his dad was a full akc blue and his mom was an akc border collie. hence the long and short hair. and Eva i recued from another vet who was abusive. i dont think ive stopped crying at night since she passed as she was more attentive to my PTSD nightmares and Jake was my service animal since he was one.

Reactions: Laughing Otter

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

Roger I'm just catching up here as well. I cannot imagine losing Scout the Thundah Beagle. I sure cant imagine losing two of him.

I suppose their lives being shorter than ours, we have to just appreciate the time we did have with them.

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

I really needed to see this POST this morning; its so easy to get lost in the GRIND we call work that we forget the need for a Balance in Life. Over the last ten years I have watched my personal time – time with the pups slowly get replaced with more projects.

The simple days – Toss my pups in the Ford Edge with camping gear, hiking gear, and the MTB and off we went on a Puppy Weekend Adventure. The Edge – simple, stock, and it did the Job.

Attachments

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

Love the Pup Goggles, I have been looking at getting them for my pups. Now I also noticed the ADD bumper on the Ram with the Hood Scoop, do you have more pics?

Reactions: Neuvik