Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I dont know who is running the midwest region but I am willing to help out however I can. I am from Kansas City, Mo. I am also a former Rocky Mountain resident.
I dont know who is running the midwest region but I am willing to help out however I can. I am from Kansas City, Mo. I am also a former Rocky Mountain resident.
Currently we are looking for a new Regional Director and should have someone in place within a month. You can message me with any questions you might have @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Ankeny, IA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

Thanks @Kent R and @Michael and @Corrie. I am looking forward to working with you and on your behalf in the Midwest region.

If anyone is in the midwest region and is interested in working as a member representative or has ideas for the region, feel free to reach out. I am really looking forward to meeting more OLB members.

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Ankeny, IA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

Is there an official director, ambassador, or group per state?
Directors are per region. Each Director is working on or already has selected member representatives which are more localized, but not necessarily per state. Might be multiple states or a given area. I am working on a search for member reps for the midwest region now. If anyone is interested please let me know and I can give you more details.

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
I really would love to be represent OB around the region either "East Europe" or "West Asia". It depends because I can travel between the continents :D so easy.
Bear with me on this Emre I’m working on something as we discussed

UnfrozenCaveman

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Land Between The Rivers
First Name
Maurice
Last Name
Wilks
Thanks @Kent R and @Michael and @Corrie. I am looking forward to working with you and on your behalf in the Midwest region.

If anyone is in the midwest region and is interested in working as a member representative or has ideas for the region, feel free to reach out. I am really looking forward to meeting more OLB members.
Hey Mike...new guy here in W Dsm...waving at you now ;)

Morehouse Expedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Explorer I

Utah, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Morehouse
Member #

Service Branch
I.S. Navy
Cant wait to sport the rocky mtn region so many trails in this area. And to be able to collect souvenirs from around the nation oh yeah. Can’t wait for expo next year

Reactions: Kent R and Old Griz

TNjohn

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Kingston, TN, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Caudle
Member #

You obviously haven’t met people from the rockys. Southeast does it even snow there
Hey now, we got snow last week. It was almost an inch of accumulation. Though I was out in the Denver area for the first snow of the season in early October. Always good to get back out to the Rockies. We even drove up to St. Mary's Glacier where I used to live.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
How up to date is this list? And how do I contact the regional director for Western Canada pls?
The list in the first post is current. @Kent R updates it as Directors change. With that, I’m your regional director. How may I be of assistance?

Reactions: Apoclapedia