Overland Bound Regions!

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Supporter

Advocate I

Placerville, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
K6KNT
I dont know who is running the midwest region but I am willing to help out however I can. I am from Kansas City, Mo. I am also a former Rocky Mountain resident.
I dont know who is running the midwest region but I am willing to help out however I can. I am from Kansas City, Mo. I am also a former Rocky Mountain resident.
Currently we are looking for a new Regional Director and should have someone in place within a month. You can message me with any questions you might have @Kent R

MA_Trooper

Rank VI

Advocate I

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Mike W

US MidWest Region Director
Staff member

Advocate I

Ankeny, IA, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
KE0GCN
Thanks @Kent R and @Michael and @Corrie. I am looking forward to working with you and on your behalf in the Midwest region.

If anyone is in the midwest region and is interested in working as a member representative or has ideas for the region, feel free to reach out. I am really looking forward to meeting more OLB members.

Mike W

US MidWest Region Director
Staff member

Advocate I

Ankeny, IA, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
KE0GCN
Is there an official director, ambassador, or group per state?
Directors are per region. Each Director is working on or already has selected member representatives which are more localized, but not necessarily per state. Might be multiple states or a given area. I am working on a search for member reps for the midwest region now. If anyone is interested please let me know and I can give you more details.

Polaris Overland

West Europe Region Director
Benefactor

Influencer II

Newtonhill, Aberdeenshire,
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

I really would love to be represent OB around the region either "East Europe" or "West Asia". It depends because I can travel between the continents :D so easy.
Bear with me on this Emre I’m working on something as we discussed

Contributor I

Land Between The Rivers
First Name
Maurice
Last Name
Wilks
Thanks @Kent R and @Michael and @Corrie. I am looking forward to working with you and on your behalf in the Midwest region.

If anyone is in the midwest region and is interested in working as a member representative or has ideas for the region, feel free to reach out. I am really looking forward to meeting more OLB members.
Hey Mike...new guy here in W Dsm...waving at you now ;)